British Bird - Chapter Eighteen

Start from the beginning

"Like a princess," Victor adds. I look at him and he grins, his eyes a bright burn as he winks at me.

Johnny laughs, opening the door wider. "Don't drop my girl, Sean. I may have to rip your head off if you do." As Sean moves past Johnny, my wide eyes stay on his face. It takes Johnny a second, but he does lift those eyes to me. They sparkle and shine with a contentment I feel. He gives me a blinding smile and I can't help but give him one back.

"What on earth are you doing?" Cara's voice has me moving my eyes from her husband to her. "Lost feeling in your legs, Sang?"

"Nope," I bellow, my voice light with laughter. "I'm a one of a kind princess."

"One of a kind, you are," hits my ears over the deep chuckles going on around me. I don't need to find the source of the words. I'm currently clinging to him like a monkey.

When he turns his head and looks at me, I can't help but plant a kiss on his cheek before unwrapping myself from him, and bouncing up the stairs with the deepest blush on my cheeks. I look back at Sean over my shoulder to find him grinning, his hand at his cheek where I had kissed him. He winks at me and I turn around. Time to shower.

xXx

"Okay, Trouble, open your eyes." My eyes fly open, and I gasp at what I see in the mirror.

After coming upstairs from kissing Sean on the cheek, I jumped straight into the shower. Gabriel had pounded up the stairs after me, and gave me strict instructions not to wash my hair—he would do it after—along with telling me that he will lay out the clothes he wants me to start off with on my bed.

I had washed, shaved—even though I didn't really need to—and then brushed my teeth, before dressing in a black skirt that is longer on one side then it is the other, a pink sleeveless blouse buttoned up to my neck and tucked into the skirt, and two inch heels on my feet. For my underwear he chose the pink set I picked out. They're my favourite and extremely comfy.

But now Gabriel has really transformed my hair, making me appear older than my almost fourteen years. My blonde hair hangs over my shoulders and down my back in gentle, smooth waves. Volume has been added to my root area, but not so much that it looks ridiculous on me. My face is clear of makeup, except the shiny, light pink lipgloss on my lips.

"Wow," I breathe, my fingers finding the ends of my hair that lays just over my breast.

A hand slaps at mine and I drop it to my side, instead fingering the chiffon material of the skirt. "You look better then wow. I have no fucking words to describe how fucking stunning you look though."

I find Gabriel's face through the mirror, so handsome with still a hint of baby face. "Thank you."

His blue eyes sparkle. "Don't thank me yet." He starts wrapping up the hairdryer he used before putting it back under the sink. "We've only just started."

A knock at the door sounds, and Gabriel flashes me a grin before opening it. Cara stands on the other side, pretty much wearing the same as me, but her skirt is one length and hits her knees. Her blouse is yellow and the heels on her feet are higher then mine, the colour matching her blouse. Her hair is straight, just hitting her shoulders and her lips are coated in a pink lipstick instead of lip gloss.

Her eyes find mine, and her hand flies to her chest once she's taken me in. "Sang, wow. You look stunning."

"You look beautiful yourself," I tell her.