Hating On The Low

Zacznij od początku

"I got her and we left and came back to Dani's but she wouldn't stop crying so I knew something was wrong. I checked her pamper and guess what B?" She had fucking blood spots in it."

"Oh hell nah my, nigga! You took care of that?"

"Dani stopped me yo but I was on the verge of killing him where he stood Los, I swear to god." I said, wanting to go find the nigga as we talked about it but like Dani and Moms begged me to, I was letting the law handle it. "He ain't in jail? I got a idea."

"He is."

"Find out what prison they send him to and I got you." Not wanting to get too deep into this shit, I told him okay and we got out of the car. As soon as he would've told me what his idea was, I would've went and got the shit handled right then and there but I knew I had to chill for a while.

We walked up to Melly's apartment and I knocked. The door swung open and the same hoe that I was fucking the night before I got shot at the warehouse stood in the doorway.

"What the fuck you want?"

"Bitch I ain't here for you. Where Melly?"

"Melly is bu-" I brushed passed her and looked around the house. As always, the aroma of weed was strong. There were 3 lines of crack on the dining room table along with a bottle of Apple Ciroc.

"Yo Melly?" I yelled and seconds later, he came walking out of one of the bedrooms. "What's good nigga? The hell you doing here?" He dapped me and then dapped Los.

"Oh and my bad about that right there," he pointed to Tationa, "I know that was yo lil bitch but she been feigning."

"That wasn't my bitch" I chuckled, "I just fucked her onc-"

"Fuck you KD! I didn't forget what you did to me the morning after! You a weak ass nigga." She stormed to the back, slamming a door behind her.

"Don't tell me you wifed her Melly." He looked at me and then looked at Los. "Carlos you know about her?" Melly asked, changing the subject.

Tationa was a big ass slut! The night I fucked her, it was because she wanted me to. The bitch begged me for hours because "it looked like I had good dick." The bitch let me smash and she let me paint her face. That was months ago though and I wasn't on that bullshit anymore. I had to give myself a pat on the back because I calmed down a whole lot. I wasn't fucking different bitches every other week and playing with their feelings like I thought I would be doing for a lifetime.

"Nah, I don't know her. Y'all can put me on though. Shawty kinda bad." Los shrugged.

"Ain't nothing to it but to do it. I think I knocked the little bit of walls that she had left down though." I said in all seriousness.

"Nahhhh, you didn't. I wouldn't be fucking her if she was a loosey and what you did to her the morning after?"

"Kicked her ass out. Why?"

"Shit, it seem like she hate you." I pulled a blunt from behind my ear and sparked it. Someone came walking from the back as we took seats in the kitchen.

"What's with the whitegirl?" I asked referring to the lines of crack on the table.

"Hold up. What the fuck this nigga doing here?" I looked up and met eyes with Dani's ex.

"Wait. Relax." Melly stood to his feet and held his arms out in between Wesley and I. I wasn't gonna fuck with the man as long as he watched his mouth. I just wanted to know a few things.

"Dis' yo homeboy Mel?" I asked him. "We work together." I handed the blunt to Los as he sat back watching.

"Word. That's what's up." I chuckled and licked my lips. "You miss Daniella?"