Author's Note

I hope you all enjoyed the story! Feel free to tell me how it was and anything I could improve on! I loved writing every single word of this story. It was an adventure to the end. I hope all of you enjoyed it as much as I did! I will be writing more books such at this one soon!
     If you didn't know already, I love writing fantasy stories. Anything involving paranormal, shapeshifting, or magical stories, I love it! I am a big fan of writing it. It's so fun to let my imagination fly free! Have any recommendations for fantasy or paranormal stories that I should write? Tell me them and I'll give credit for the ideas as well!
Do you have any ideas or feedback for this story? Do you want a sequel? Just ask and I'll consider what I can do! My imagination can surely develop anything amazing from one idea or suggestion!
     Finally, to end this story, I just want to thank my friends who helped so much in developing my love for fantasy. I did start the interest on my own, but the extra encouragement and conversations made it even stronger and something I would carry on for the rest of my life. Thank you.
     Just an extra note. If you ever visit the forest or mountains, take the time to enjoy the wildlife there. You may just find something special on your adventure...

                            The End