Part V: Names? Daily Life? Games?

We have a lot behind our lives. And I mean a lot. We've done what no other kid has a chance to do. Flew without machines, ran on four legs, hunted and climbed, lived by no rules. It was great.
You may wonder if we kept the names from our parents or changed ours after meeting. I changed mine to Sylvia. I hated being called Kailey. It didn't suit me. I believe Miranda kept her name. Dylan (Di-len) kept his, too. Alecia (Al-eesh-ya) used to be Brittany, and Skylar was Zack. Also, we built some houses in the trees that weren't bad but not the best. Thought I may just add that. What'd you expect? We were free to do whatever we pleased!
What do we do? It's a forest, some mountains, a lake with a river, and shapeshifting kids. What do you get with all those combined? The best life experience anyone could ask for! We hunted, we explored, we played games that I'll mention later, we flew, swam, ran, and so much more! No parents to tell you what to do, no school or enemies. Well, maybe the average squirrel would be a nuisance. As well as avoiding hunters and other people. Otherwise, it was a dream life.
Games, games, and more games. It was fun to make them up, as well as remembering some from our childhood. Capture the bird, find the acorn, murder mystery, all that fun stuff. Sometimes I just kept the acorn in my hand or hid in a game of tag. Eventually with all the cheats to be found, we had to make rules for the games. For example, you must hide an acorn, or you have to stay in the sky at all times. That acorn rule, I hated it. I liked leading them on a hunt for nothing. What would you do in the mountains and forest if you could shapeshift like us? All the possibilities are endless.
     If you read this, congrats. Now you can go back to the story. We may just reunite soon...or will we?