Chapter 19- The Test

Sorry for not writing for a long time. College is kicking my most attractive lower half! Anyways, I have more to come so enjoy!

Chapter 19- The Test

~Tsukiko’s POV~

Kakashi kissed me... We’ve finally had a no mask legit kiss!!! BUT I CANT SEE IT!!! Seriously though…I would suffer through hell all over again if was able to be with him like this forever. He’s a very strong person…not only strong but incredibly wise and I’ve loved his sense of strategy. He’s always has this interesting yet cool way of protecting…his calmness is admirable and makes me love him even more. If he was angry or unstable and unfocused during an emotional mission, I don’t know what to do. Same goes for if he was ever in a situation where he had no idea how to get out of something, that’s how I know he’s in real trouble. He’s my pillar…he’s always been a strong pillar for me and for his team. He’s strong in the times when I am not…I know this from spying on him and the others from time to time these past few years. Every time I was sad or felt like losing myself to insanity in hell, I would go and watch him teach or protect his team mates and my Naruto and immediately remember that I have to stay strong too…I fall in love with him more and more every day.

“Almost 12 years…why didn’t we do this before?” He finally whispered after we slowly parted lips.

The softness of his lips is unreal. I’m sure he puts Chap Stick on in the morning and then his mask, it keeps his lips soft and less likely to chap as fast. Why am I obsessed with his lips all of a sudden!? I guess it’s because this was my first real kiss and his fit perfectly with mine.

He rested his chilled forehead protector on mine and we closed our eyes. I don’t think he noticed how quick I was to unzip his jounin vest and rub circles into his back during the kiss.

“Things would have been unbearable if we were intimate before my death.” I said quietly as I rubbing my right leg up and down his left side intimately and unconsciously.

“Things may have been different though if we were that way. I wouldn’t have let you join the anbu.” He then said.

Even if you tried…the deal my mother made still would have happened either way.

“There was no way of stopping my fate Kakashi. I was supposed to die at that time. My mother is the one that made me deal with that fate.”

“What? Your mother?” He said in surprise as he got up.

“She traded my life for her health before I was born.” I said as I gently pushed him up.

“Kiki...I don’t know what to say. You were dead before you even got a chance to live.” He said sadly after sitting up.

“No need to dwell about it. My mother is alive now and living elsewhere. I forgive her for what she did…it took me a long time but I forgave her. I just want to start being happy for once…just to see what it’s like. That starts with you and the village.” I said with a heartwarming smile.

I didn’t hear very much from him but I think he was smiling.

“Well we will start as soon as tomorrow but for now, its bed time.” He said in his sexy husky voice before I felt him grasp my waist with his strong arms and lift me up.

I felt that his vest was still undone so I was able to feel his muscles flex before he picked me up and ran us home with unbelievable speed.

“-giggles- ninja speed is so much more fun when your blind.” I said happily after he placed me down inside his entrance.

“I think you’re having way too much fun being blind.”

“I’m actually used to it now. I only have one more week right?” I said as I calculated the time.