Chapter 14- The Last Resort

So I noticed that I keep saying Chiya instead of Chiyo. The main Demon Wolf’s name is Chiyo. Sorry, it’s been a while since I updated this story but hopefully you’ll stick around because awesome stuff is going to go down!!

~Tsukiko’s POV~

It’s been almost 3 years since I visited the surface. The last time I was there, I “captured” the remaining Sannin souls and brought their chakra back to hell. The devil seems to be buying it so this is great! However, it will take a lot longer than anticipated to copy and replace the army of souls and chakra the devil is collecting. I won’t have enough time to copy the whole army…I will only have time to tackle about 1/3 of it. I can’t tell anyone of this just yet so let’s just say that I stayed so long because I was almost in trouble.

“You will have to make the deal soon Kiki. The devil might attack sooner than planned, you may be able to push the date farther if you conclude it in the deal.” Chiyo said as she laid with great poise on the rocks.

“The plan is almost done…but I feel weird. I feel as if I’m losing myself. The dark chakra within me is too much for me to handle. I’m going to have to make the summons.” I said as I got out a scroll.

“Make the summons? For what?” Calcifer asked as he came and laid himself behind me so I could lean on him a bit.

“I will make a summoning scroll for Tsunade. I have a feeling that I will lose control as soon as I reach the surface after the deal is made so she will need this.” I said before doing a melodic whistle to call for some of the warrior wolves.

Suddenly, I heard some the howls of the wolves that I called for and within seconds, they were coming through different parts of the cave and sitting in front of me. Ulva, Evaylo, Bardou, and Maika all came and sat in a row.

“I have chosen you 5 specifically including Calcifer for a summoning I am sealing in this scroll. When the time comes to have all of you together, you will be on the surface and your main priority will be to stop me and hold me down forcefully. I am afraid that if I slip into the evil chakra, I will need time to regain my self-control but if I am loose when piecing myself together, I will be a killing machine. As soon as you have a good hold on me, my comrades from the leaf village will knock me out and take me away to the village hidden in the leaves. The one who will summon you will be known as the 5th Hokage. Her name is Senju Tsunade and she practically raised me. She is a very powerful shinobi so you can trust my safety with her. Understood?” I asked as did some handsigns and pierced my thumb.

“Do we have to? I really don’t want to hurt you Kiki-chan.” Evaylo asked as she looked at me with a sorrowful expression. They never usually show their emotions.

“Yea I mean, maybe it won’t get that bad…we want to protect you…not hurt you.” Bardou stated and Maika along with Ulva agreed.

“The only way of protecting me in this situation is to help contain me. Please. I know you don’t want to do it but it would mean a great deal to me.” I said as I looked at the beautiful warriors in front of me.

Evaylo and Bardou were black demon wolves with bright blue marking to characterize their beautiful coats. Ulva was more of a dark grey wolf with black markings and Maika was similar to her. Calcifer was the only white one that will be up there with both silver and blue markings. All magnificent and stronger than any beast on the surface.

The wolves hesitated before nodding and stepped forward to mark the scroll with their blood. Once the scroll was complete, I dismissed them and they all left except Calcifer.

“You picked the best warriors we have down here. They won’t fail you.” Chiyo said before I got ready to leave her den.

“I know they won’t. They are family and family protects one another. If they were in a situation as bad as this, I would do everything in my power to help them out.” I said as I stroked Calcifer’s huge neck and walked out.