Chapter 7- Gato is mine.

I ran over to the blue and black souls but it was a little hard to see since the fog was still a bit heavy. It seems that Kakashi’s Hounds have been summoned to keep Zabuza in place. I noticed however, that Kakashi had a deep gash on his chest…

“I realized that if I couldn’t see you, I’d have to smell you out. I summoned forth my ninja hounds; they can track a scent anywhere…”

Except my scent.

“When you attacked me, I let you get past my guard. I wanted you to cut me. See the scent of my blood on your blade makes it so I could find you anywhere….looks like I wasn’t the only one that was blind.” Kakashi said as he stood up to look at the now fastened down Zabuza.

“I’m disappointed that you have fallen into my trap Zabuza….Ah, it looks like the mist is clearing up. You know what I see? Your death.” Kakashi then said.

Wow he’s still got that ANBU tone…

“Talk talk talk, are you just going to talk me to death?” Zabuza said with impatience.

He’s frightened now…

“In a way, yes. My hounds are just playing with you but one word from me and they will rip you apart.” Kakashi explained.

Kakashi talked about all of Zabuza’s failures in his assassinations and asked him if he was ever going to learn to not take things to far…then he mentioned something about Zabuza wanting to try the assassinations again.

“And in order for you to do that, you need money. Then the only thing you could come up with is to be a hired assassin for a thug like Gato. Well, it’s time that I ended this now. This time however, I will not be using my Sharingan or any other ninja jutsu. It’s time I introduced you to my own type of jutsu…” Kakashi said with a hint of anger as he held up a very familiar hand sign.

You mean to tell me that he still uses Chidori? That has to be one of the most dangerous jutsu if he’s mastered it over the years…

“Chidori!” Kakashi said as he wheedled the power of his blue lightening chakra in the palm of his hand.

It is much stronger than I remember…

“Chakra so strong it’s visible! How can this be?!” Zabuza said with shock.

“I won’t let you kill Tazuna. He is a brave man with a noble dream. This bridge he is building is the hope of this land and its people…You’re like a disease. By attacking one, you infect all the others, and you don’t even care. That is not the way of the shinobi.” Kakashi said as he kept his Chidori focused in his palm.

“You’re right! I don’t care! These people and their dreams don’t matter to me! I have my own dream.” Zabuza said with a bit more confidence.

You are all out of strength, there is no point to argue with Kakashi.,.

“Your future has run out…you don’t get to fulfill your dream.”

Suddenly I heard Calcifer bark to get my attention. He ran very quickly to me.

“Haku is about to so a speed jutsu. He’s a deep kid that one. He’s going to protect Zabuza.” Calcifer said.

“What!?”

Suddenly I saw Haku build and ice mirror in front of Zabuza and Kakashi saw it too but he built up his strength to break through it only to see that he struck Haku instead of Zabuza! Blood shot out onto Kakashi’s head band and cheek and also flowed down onto the floor as the hound dogs were dismissed due to the needled Haku threw before Kakashi struck.