Chapter 8- I've Wanted to tell you for so Long

“Kiki…” Kakashi managed to say before I held my hand up.

“There is much to explain but we must finish this task first.” I said as I turned and watched as Zabuza got up and tried to make his way over to Haku.

“Oh Haku…I’m sorry I never said thank you…I just wish I could go where you are going..” He said before he fell again.

Naruto looked away in sadness.

“Don’t turn away. When you live like a warrior, this is how it ends.” Kakashi then said but I knew his focus was still on me.

Suddenly I turned my attention over to where Sakura was kneeling and hugging Sasuke and noticed he has awaken.

“Looks like your team mate pulled through…” I said as I motioned for Naruto to look over where they were.

“Look Naruto! Sasuke’s alright!!” Sakura said with excitement.

“Looks like Haku was a good soul after all. He didn’t want to kill Sasuke so he only hit non vital points just to knock Sasuke out.” I said with a smile.

“Well will wonders never sees. Amazing.” Kakashi said as he too looked over at Sasuke who was now standing.

“Hey! Yoohoo! Don’t get too comfortable! It’s nice you got the other guys out of the way but who is going to pay us now that Gato is gone?” One criminal asked in our direction.

“Looks like we’ll just have to hit that village and see what they got.” Another criminal said.

Not good…All of them are low on chakra and I’m not suppose to help now that Gato is gone…but I have a feeling that something good will happen next.

“Come on Kakashi Sensei you must have some sort of jutsu that can get rid of these guys…” Naruto said.

“Not right now, I used up too much of my chakra.” Kakashi stated.

The men lunged forward and just as I was about to intervene, there was an arrow that shot from the sky and the criminals stopped. I looked back and saw that boy from earlier with the whole village who came to protect themselves.

“You forgot one very important thing! If you’re going to come to this village, you’re going to have to come through all of us!” One of the villagers said as the others cheered.

“Inari!” Naruto said with excitement at the boy.

“-chuckles- Heroes usually show up at the last minute ya know!” He said.

Naruto then performed a shadow clone jutsu and Kakashi had just enough chakra to summon a great deal of his own clones. I laughed at the criminals faces as they ran for their life back to the ship. Hopefully they won’t cause too much more trouble.

Everyone in the back cheered and I smiled with a tear in my eye from all the happiness and accomplishment this village has gone through. I then directed my attention over to Zabuza and summoned my reaper sight to see that his soul was a light blue. Looks like he has made amends.

I walked over to him as well as Kakashi.

“Looks like it’s over…I suppose you’re here to take my soul too…” Zabuza said to me.

“No…your soul is going to a different place.” I said.

“…Before I face my consequences, Kakashi…I have a favor to ask.” Zabuza said.

“What is it?” Kakashi asked with a hint of anger.

“Take me to him…I need to see him one last time before I go…” Zabuza asked.