Chapter 17- Welcome Home

Readers, I feel a little weird about the time changes in the story so let’s clear this up. I know that the Naruto wiki says that when Naruto is 16, that means Kakashi and everyone else is around 28-31 so I’m going to make Tsukiko 26 and Kakashi 29 because I wanted her to be 16 in the anbu and Kakashi to be 19. I think the math is right….I’m terrible at math….hurrah for those of you that actually tried to calculate. You guys are cool. Anyways, yes Kiki is 26 and Kakashi is 29. Naruto and they others in his class are around 16-17 years old. I made them a little younger because of reasons that will be revealed later on in the story. Anything confusing, just email me. Thanks and please leave Reviews!!!

~Naruto’s POV~

Just as Tsunade finished healing Tsukiko, she was still covered in blood but the bite marks were just about gone…all that was left was small circular scars. Now something else took us by a frightful surprise…these new cuts were appearing down her eye lids to her mid cheeks and blood was streaming out from the cuts and her closed eyes.

“What’s happening!?” Ibiki asked with a little concern in his tone.

Tsunade carefully opened one of Kiki’s eyes to see more blood drizzle out and they were not green anymore but resembled her reaper sight. However, the design on her iris was blurring up like a water color painting that was bleeding. Kiki moaned softly in pain and scrunched her face a little.

“It’s the phase she is in for reaper sight. As part of the phase, the devil cut her face like that and implanted the reaper sight. She may have the ability to do reaper jutsu but she will be blind for a few weeks. Since she is no longer linked to the devil, reaper sight and her reaper scythe will no longer be used to capture souls. You can’t really heal this one. Her eyes and cuts need to heal on their own The cuts should only leave a scar the size of a hair so they will be barely noticeable. They will bleed every so often and she will need help getting around for a while.” Calcifer said as he leaned down and licked her blooded cheek.

“We need to take her back to the village so she has a more comfortably place to sleep. She needs to be washed up and placed in a quiet and dark environment for a while. Good thing it’s just about nightfall.” Tsunade said as she stood up.

“She can come home with me. I’ll take care of her.” Kakashi suddenly said.

“I’ll help too Kakashi sensei.” I said as I looked at my onee-san on the ground.

“I will wash her up myself and you can do the rest.” Tsunade then said as she put her green cloak.

“Anbu you are dismissed. No need to write a report for this…I was here so I will do it myself.” She then said and the anbu nodded before disappearing back to the village.

“We’ll come check up on her when she wakes up. Take care of her Kakashi.” Asuma said before Kakashi gently picked Tsukiko up bridal style and we all escorted her and the Hokage back to the village.

~Kakashi’s POV~

So much blood…I’m amazed she was able to hold out this long. Her scars look just like the one I received so long ago when Obito gave me his sharingan…looks like I’m not the only one who went through that kind of pain. I do underestimate her a lot…She’s grown so much stronger than when we were in the Anbu. It feels right to hold her…I haven’t held her like this since the night she died. I wonder how long she’s been in hell now…I’m sure there is a time difference just like with the Sharingan gen-jutsu. That’s how this feels right now…it feels like it only a jutsu and she really isn’t here. However, I could feel her warmth and the way she breathed has calmed into a steady rhythm. This isn’t a jutsu… she’s finally home and in my arms. I can’t fathom how much she must not like me now that she killed her emotions for me…