Chapter 16- Survival of the Arrival

~Tsunade’s POV~

“Yamato is back from his mission correct? I need him today.” I asked Shizune as she helped me sort out some new documents I need to work on.

“Yes m’lady. He arrived back this morning.”

“Good. Kakashi is up and around too right?”

“Yes m’lady.”

“Okay I will send Gai and his team out on this mission to the land of rice.” I said as I organized the plans for the simple escort mission for Gai.”

“Lady Tsunade look!” Shizune suddenly said as she saw the formation of dark clouds over the forest.

I turned my chair and looked out the window and past the village to the forest ahead and calmed myself before summoning the Anbu Black Ops.

“Hai Hokage sama.” Obotski the leader in the white cloak with 6 black coated anbu behind him spoke.

“The plan sets out today. We must go now.” I said with urgency as I gathered the scrolls from my desk.

“Shizune, get Kakashi, Yamato, Asuma, Izumo, and Ibiki and meet us outside the gates. Go immediately.”

“What about Kurenai Sensei?” She asked quickly.

“She is on maternity leave since she is now pregnant.” I said before leaving with the scrolls close in hand and the anbu close behind.

I ran with upmost speed through the village and heard some worried villagers asking why I was in such a hurry and what was happening.

“We don’t have much time.” I said to the anbu behind me as we approached the spot under the clouds.

This was far enough away from the village that it shouldn’t damage it if something bad were to happen.

“Lady Hokage, the rest are arriving.” Obotski said as Shizune and the rest of the Jonin arrived.

“What’s happening Lady Tsunade? Why are we here?” Izumo asked as they stood with me in the forest.

“Tsukiko Akamine will be arriving from hell today. She has informed me of a plan that allows her to escape but she said that she might not be herself anymore and very dangerous due to the reaper chakra she possesses. Yamato, when she arrives, I will release the summon she gave me in this scroll. Once she is unconscious, I need you to make the prison. Everyone else, do not interfere unless she escapes the summons that she gave me. You are merely as a last resort.” I said.

“Hai!” I heard everyone say from behind me as I looked at the clouds.

~Kakashi’s POV~

She found a way to escape? How come she didn’t tell me about it the night she came to me in the hospital? What does she plan on doing? What does the Hokage mean by her not being the same anymore?

“She’s coming home Kakashi. I can’t wait to see her again.” Kurenai said from next to me.

“Yea, we’ll be a team again just like before.” Asuma said with a smirk as they tried brightening up the mood.

Suddenly an unusually heated breeze came through the woods. The clouds darken and lighting threated to break the clouds open.

“Get ready.” Tsunade said as she unwrapped a scroll she held in her hand.

~Yamato’s POV~

I’m worried…if Tsunade said that Tsukiko is as strong as 4 jinchurikis then my prison may not hold her very well. I can barely keep Naruto stable when performing my barricading jutsu to keep the nine tails in. If she is as dangerous as Tsunade said she is, then we may be in a bit more trouble than we can handle. Even with the great number of skilled shinobi  gathered.