CHAPTER 34 - I WILL BE THERE.

Zach's POV

Never underestimate the power of an extremely pissed off woman.

I am seriously protecting my little friend down there because he is at risk of being kicked by a highly mad Tasha. I want to laugh badly but I also have to control it. Because if I even utter a word, I will never be able to have kids in future.

She was glaring at me and I know she might have killed me 10 times already in her head.

"You look cute when you are mad." I said biting the inside of the cheeks to stop the smile to make an appearance.

"You think I look cute when I am mad? Well then, I am about to get fucking gorgeous." She snapped.

"Woah. Calm down woman." I replied chuckling.

"I am not going to calm down. I will raise hell and break shit." She said angrily.

"Babe you need anger management." I teased.

"I don't need anger management. I just need people to stop pissing me off. I cannot formulate an expression using tangible words from any language that would even begin to express just how much you piss me off." She said huffing.

"You are still mad about that. Come on, I was just lightening the mood." I replied.

"I am sorry but which language are you speaking? It sounds like bullshit." She hissed and I stared at her before shaking my head in amusement.

"You think this is funny?" She asked.

"No." I said looking at her and then ahead.

"Ugh. You are irritating me. Say something." She said hitting me and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Decide it baby. You want me to shut up or you want me to say something?" I asked amused.

"I don't know." She sighed closing her eyes.

I parked my car at the side of the road and she looked at me questioningly.

"We need to talk." I said seriously and she tensed.

"Can we do it later please?" She asked ignoring my eyes.

"We have ignored it for a long time. Now it's time to clear this misunderstanding." I said determined.

"But Zac-"

"No buts. Lets talk this out." I said.

"Okay." She replied.

"I love you." I said and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Zach this is not a joke. You are free to do whatever you want." She replied sadly.

"That's what I am doing. I am making my decision. I love you and I am never going to leave you. No matter what happens. No matter how our life turns out to be. No matter what the situation is. I will never stop loving you. I will cherish you. Ofcourse, there will be arguments. There will be ups and downs. But I plan on being there with you and for you in every step." I said. I could see many emotions in her eyes. They are right. Eyes are the windows to one's soul.

"But that day you look disgusted by me." She whispered sadly.

"I wasn't disgusted by you. I was thinking about how disgusting that Shraey was. That moment, you saw my face and assumed I was disgusted by you.

Infact, I've never seen such a strong person, such as you, in my life. How could a person, who have been through so much, put up a smiling face to show she is alright? This makes me love you more than I already do." I said looking in her eyes.