CHAPTER 8 - UNPACKING AND SOME MORE FUN

A/N - HEY GUYZ AS PROMISED....THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER....I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT...I AM IN A HURRY RIGHT NOW....SO NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ANYTIME NEXT WEEK

I woke up to someone giggling and a flash light. Sarah and Juliet were sitting on the edge of my bed and giggling.

"Why are you guys giggling? Is there something on my face? Oh my God! Don't tell me there's drool on my face." I yelled and I am sure, my voice sounded like a broken tape recorder.

"Oh no, don't worry at all, you don't have any drool on your face." I sighed.

"It's just that you look too cute, cuddling a teddy bear and sleeping in a position as if you are running a marathon." Juliet said taking my prince while Sarah was still giggling.

"That's just because I always follow the ABC style." I replied taking back my prince and hugging him. "And is she high or something?" I said motioning towards Sarah who was now grinning ear to ear.

"Nope she isn't high. She is just excited because she gets to show you our favourite diner. We go there every Sunday and now, as you are our friend, you get to come too. And by the way, what's ABC style?"

"ABC style is 'Always Be Cute' style and I am excited to go too. What's the time?"

"It's 10:15 am. Come on let's go fast. I am hungry." Sarah said patting her stomach.

"I'll take half an hour to get ready. Be right back." I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I literally don't like spending my time in getting ready. I always take a very short bath and shower time so it was no biggie for me to get ready in half an hour. I came out and searched my bag for an outfit. I hadn't unpacked so it was really irritating to open the suitcase and search for something to wear. I picked up a long sleeved black plain T-shirt and light blue skinny jeans along with a multi-coloured scarf and got ready. I love black colour so I have many clothes of that particular colour. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and applied eye liner and I was ready to go.

I went out and Sarah and Juliet were looking through my clothes in the suitcase which I left open.

"Nat, you have a nice collection of clothes. You have a great choice and you say shopping is boring." Sarah said checking out my dresses which I was forced to get by my cousins while Juliet scoffed.

"Those are not my choice. My cousins are shopaholics and most of my clothes are a farewell gift from them. All the clothes in my bag even my bra and underwear are of their choice. All credits goes to them. Now let's go, I am starving." I said and my stomach took the cue to grumble loudly to prove my point. They laughed at me and we went to wherever they were taking me.

We went outside and I noticed Juliet getting into an Audi R8. I squealed and ran towards the car. I love cars and bikes but I only know how to ride a bike, not a car. Sad, I know. I sat on the passenger seat while Juliet was on the driver's seat.

"Oh. My. God. This car is so amazing. Girl, you are so lucky." I squealed like a 5 year old. Juliet was amused at my reaction while Sarah was frowning.

"Nat I wanna sit in the passenger seat. I always sit over there. Please take the back seat." Sarah whined and Juliet laughed.

"Sar please let me sit here honey and I am your new best friend right? Please you take the back seat." I pleaded.

"No"

"Pwease Sar, pwease, with a cherry on the top." I said in a baby voice and making my best puppy dog face and pouting to add more effect. I know, she would fall for it. Not to brag or something, but I look too cute and get away with anything with this face.