CHAPTER 33 - THE WAIT...

This chapter is dedicated to

burnig_star_1803
cool_ash
alalis1

Thanks for the support loves 😘😘

Natasha's POV

"Mom, did you see my clutch?" I asked my mom from my room as I searched for it in my drawer.

"It is in your drawer." My mom shouted from downstairs. I already searched all my drawers.

"It's not in the drawer mum." I huffed shouting back.

"Look properly baby. It's in the third drawer of your dressing table." She replied back.

"Mom, I looked everywhere. I practically rummaged every drawer. It's not inside any drawer." I said in annoyance.

"Let me check." She said entering my room.

She looked inside the third drawer of my dressing table and paused before taking out my little black
heart- shaped clutch which had texture of rose flower on it. She mock glared at me and I smiled sheepishly at her.

"I swear it wasn't there when I was looking for it." I said with a serious face.

"Then how did it come there when I looked for it?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Umm by walking?" I offered and she shook her head smiling.

"I still can't believe you managed 5 months in USA without me." She said giving me my clutch and walking out of the door.

You see, I came back to India as soon as I could. Ofcourse, I am going to go back but I don't know how will I face Zach. I am sure he wouldn't want to see my face after knowing the truth about me. I saw his disgusted expression. It hurt a lot but I knew this would happen. I wanted to get away from him before I could break even more. Fortunately, luck was on my side that day. I got one available flight back to India which was leaving early in the morning. I packed everything necessary without waking up Sarah and Juliet and left as soon as possible.

It's been a week since that day. I miss Zach a lot. I miss his beautiful smile. His mysterious hazel eyes. He says he loves me. Wait...he loved me. And now, he probably won't even look at me. And as much as it hurts to admit, I have fallen in love with him.

I have fallen in love with the bad boy.

There you go. I finally admit it. I didn't realise it until the day I left. It's useless to be honest. I didn't know I'll have to go through a romantic heartbreak when it didn't even start properly.

I shook my head dismissing all the thoughts of Zach. I am trying to get over him.

I went outside the house where my dad was waiting for me in the car. Things have been pretty great between I and my dad. He was dropping me to Cafe Coffee Day nearby, where I was going to meet Kabir. He too came back yesterday from USA and called me to meet him.
I wanted to ask him when did Krish record the voice message.

We reached there soon. I went inside. He was already waiting for me in a seat next to a window. As soon as he saw me, he hugged me lifting me off the floor.

"How are you princess?" He asked pulling out the chair for me.

"Physically, okay. Mentally, wounded." I said with a sad smile.

"You can't live like this Natasha. Forgive yourself." He said taking my hand in his. People may take this to be a little intimate but our relationship was completely like a brother and a sister. I have known him for a long time now.