CHAPTER 21 - LETTING IT OUT

Dedicated to vitalAlliana11 for the amazing trailer she made.

Natasha's POV

(Recap

"Well, what do we have here?" We were separated by a voice.)

Present

I looked up to see a middle aged woman, standing with her arms crossed over her chest. She had dark brown hair which was left open. Her curious hazel eyes studied me. There was no doubt that she was Zach's mom. Zach was a replica of his mother. I looked at the ground to avoid her eyes.

"Mom. When did you come?" Zach said putting an arm around my waist. I tried to pry it off but he didn't let me. I watched as his mom narrowed her eyes at this gesture.

"Hello. Nice to meet you Zach. I am fine. Thankyou." She said sarcastically.

"Sorry. By the way mom, meet Natasha. She is new to our university. And Tasha, this is my mom." Zach introduced. Her mom's mouth dropped open before she squealed like a teenager.

"She is the Natasha, Megan was talking about?" She asked with a huge smile.

"Uh yes. Megan talks about Tasha with you?" He studied his mom carefully.

"Yes she talks about you two so much. I am so happy for you Zach." She said kissing his cheek. He was clearly embarrassed about the situation. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Oh how crazy of me. I didn't even introduce myself. I am Trisha, Zach's mom. It's so nice to finally meet you in person. I've heard so much about you. Sorry about earlier though. You know, my son has a reputation of bringing many girls with him which I completely disapprove of. Kids nowadays doesn't listen." She said shaking her head.

"Mom." Zach whined. Seriously. He whined. Who would have thought, Zachary David could whine? I chuckled at this.

"I am Natasha. It's really nice to meet you." I said and she took me into a hug. I hugged her taking in the motherly warmth she was giving.

After the introduction, we really continued making breakfast while Zach's mom went to Megan's room. As the time passed by, one by one, everyone came downstairs.

"What are you cooking for breakfast?" Austin asked from the dining table they all were sitting at.

"Indian dish. You will love it." I said dressing the dish with coriander leaves.

"If you are making it, then I'll definitely love it." I sensed Zach getting tensed beside me as he suddenly stopped with what he was doing.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"Yeah. Let's set the table now. Shall we? I am really hungry." He said with a smile.

I nodded and we set up the table with the help of Nikhil and Carolyn. Megan and Mrs William (Zach's mom) came and joined us at the table. Everyone said their hellos and good mornings to them.

"God this smells so good." Mrs William said.

"Let's dive in." Nathan yelled. I laughed and joined. It. Was. Yummy. I am not bragging. It was seriously heaven in earth.

"Man this is so good. Nat, where did you learn to make so nice food?" Megan asked with mouthful.

"Let me kiss your hands." Austin said as he took my hands and kissed it. I laughed. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Zach glaring at him. What's with these two? I think Zach is still angry with Austin.