CHAPTER 25 - WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?

A/N: Picture of Shraey.

Dedicated to nefelibata-xx for the amazing cover.

I woke up startled as a painful scream rippled through the darkness of the night. It felt as if a soul was being ripped out of the body.

I turned to see Natasha thrashing in her bed. Her face was twisted in an agonising pain. Her eyes closed shut. Her clothes drenched in sweat. Her face dripping with sweat.

Sarah was also awake due to the sound. We both rushed to her when she started chanting, "You died. You died. You died. You died. You died. You died. You died. You died. You die-"

Then she again screamed. Her scream grew louder and louder. Sarah and I shook her hard to wake her up but nothing worked. Her condition grew worse. I panicked. I didn't know what to do so I decided to call Nikhil hoping he would receive the call at this time.

He picked up on the 6th ring. Damn. He was sleeping.

"Hello." He said in a groggy voice. I felt bad to wake him up but we need him.

"It's Juliet. Nikhil, something is happening to Natasha. Please hurry. We don't know what to do." I said in panic.

"I'll be there in five." He replied. His voice no more sounded sleepy.

I hung up and looked at Natasha. Sarah was wiping her forehead as Natasha continued to whimper in her sleep.

She then opened her eyes but pushed Sarah away. Sarah fell on the ground and I rushed to her aid. Natasha went to the side of the room and dropped to her knees. Her eyes full of fear and bloodshot due to crying. Her whole form shivering. We walked towards her but she shouted again.

"STAY AWAY! PLEASE. YOU WERE DEAD!

It was like she was awake yet asleep. It was like she wasn't seeing us but someone else. She wasn't herself. And I was afraid for her.

Nikhil barged into the room. I had unlocked the door after calling him.

Natasha's POV

I saw Sarah's and Juliet's body standing up. They had a crazy look. They gave me an evil smile and started walking towards me. That's when I shouted.

"STAY AWAY! PLEASE. YOU WERE DEAD!"

"You killed us Natasha. You should be the one dead. Not us." Sarah snapped then started laughing evilly.

"We are going to kill you Natasha." Juliet snarled.

"NOOO!" I screamed. Shraey was standing at the corner, playing with the blood covered knife, smirking evilly.

I could feel someone else in the room. Someone shaking me but I couldn't see them. This is a nightmare. I have to wake up.

Someone was holding me by both hands and shaking me. I shut my eyes tightly and opened them again. I did it it several times before I finally managed to see four blurry figures. Someone was holding me. I blinked a few times before I actually woke up.

Nikhil's face came to vision first as he was the one holding me. Sarah, standing at the other corner. And Juliet a few distance away on my right. Everyone looked worried.

My knees felt week and I colasped on Nikhil's chest. He quickly pulled me up bridal style and laid me on the bed.

"What happened princess?" He asked concerned.

"Nightmare." I replied still shivering, taking the glass of water Sarah gave me but I couldn't even hold the glass properly due to my shivering. So she held the glass towards my mouth and I drank it greedily.