CHAPTER 16- Fifty Shades of Grey

Natasha's POV

I woke up from the second best sleep of my life since the incident. The first time was in Sarah's backyard. It's strange to think that sleeping in the backyard would be so nice. I had a smile on my face. I hugged prince closer to me.

"Why are smiling you like this?" I heard Juliet voice.

"I am just happy for some unknown reason." I shrugged not knowing myself as to why I was smiling and felt kind of happy.

"Did something happen yesterday between you and...?" She trailed of.

"And who?" I asked not knowing where she was going with this.

"Uh never mind." She sighed avoiding my eyes.

"I think it does matter Jules because it concerns me.

"Ugh it's just that I saw you texting someone yesterday." She said taking a seat next to me.

"Is texting a wrong thing? Everybody texts." I said raising an eyebrow. I didn't have a single clue where this conversation was heading to.

"There is nothing wrong with texting someone unless it's not 'The Zachary David'." She said air quoting the name.

"How do you know I was texting him? Were you sneaking up on me?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"I wasn't sneaking up on you. I just saw you texting but then suddenly his name popped up on your screen and I got curious as to why was he texting you."

"He seems like a nice person Jules."

"No Natasha. He is anything but nice. He is a manwhore. Every girl is his prey. He uses them and throws them away like a piece of shit. I don't think if he even knows the names of half of the girls he sleeps with. He is not a good person. You are his target as you are the new girl. He is gonna do everything to get in your pants Natasha. He is planning something. Believe me. I know. Stay away from him Natasha."

"Woah calm down. You know, you sound like a crazy ex girlfriend when you said 'Stay away from him Natasha'." I said mimicking her voice. "Don't worry. I am not gonna steal your man." I teased her.

"What? I'm being serious and he is NOT my man. Besides, I already have someone on my mind." She slapped her hand over her mouth as soon as she realised what she said. Her eyes as wide as football. She looked hilarious.

"What? Who is he?" I squealed.

"Uh N-no one? Nat, don't change the topic. We were talking about Zachary." She said looking anywhere but me.

"And who is changing the topic now?" I smirked while she kept ignoring my eyes.

"You?" She said but it came out as a question.

"Hahaha. It's okay. I'm not going to force you to tell me who that guy is. You can tell me whenever you want." I assured her and sighed in relief.

Sarah was still in the bathroom since I woke up so I decided to check my Facebook account. It's been ages since I last opened it. I unlocked my phone and found a text from my mystery guy. Woah. Wait right there. Where from, did 'My' come in between?

Mystery guy: Tasha. Are you made up of Copper and Telurium?
Because you are CuTe.

I laughed at this. I never heard that one liner before. Didn't know the bad boy had it in him to say such a cute one.

Me: Oh, so the Bad Boy is smart huh.

I received a text instantly. Wow he is quick. Is he always glued to his phone?