CHAPTER 31 - REVELATION. (PART 1)

A/N: This is Part 1 of the revelation so it has only a part of her past. Stay tuned for the next update which has the climax. 😉😉

I have my calculus exam tomorrow and I am scared shitless coz it's really difficult. 😣😣

This chapter is dedicated to

JetBlackHeartReject
dontneedtoknow13
wooziya
SpjDgm3290
Princess-Anny

Thanks for the support loves ❤

Natasha's POV

I stared at Zach for good ten minutes. He told me everything about his past. How cruel his so called father was. How he abused him and his mother. For such a small kid, it was very harsh reality to suffer from.

"You are very strong." I whispered the fact. Deep inside, I was hoping that he would just forget about my past. But I was wrong.

"Time to tell me yours. No going back." He said ignoring my previous statement.

"Here goes nothing." I sighed. I closed my eyes and focused on all those years back when I met him. My mind took me to the day I and Krish met. I smiled at that memory before I started speaking.

"Krish and I met 9 years ago. He was 9 years old. It was my 9th birthday. Every year, we used to have a small family get together. I had no friends when I was a kid. I was a loner.

That birthday, my parents were really busy. My dad used to take a day off from work on my birthdays but that birthday, he was out of station for official purpose and my mom was busy taking care of my brother. My brother was a pre-mature baby so he was very weak. He was always sick.

Due to this, there was no birthday celebration. I was just 9 year old. I felt very sad and lonely. I cried a lot as I didn't have any friends to celebrate my birthday with either.

In order to take my mind off things, I went to the nearby park and started playing alone. I was swinging when I heard joyous laughter from behind. I turned and saw a family. The parents were playing with their two children. They were laughing, singing and enjoying themselves. I couldn't help but feel jealous at their relationship. I wanted that with my parents. Like a normal family.

My mom was always there but because my brother was just a few months old and sick, she couldn't concentrate on me.

That moment, the loneliness hit me like a truck. I stopped swinging and just sat there, looking at the happy family.

That's when Krish came."

Flashback...

"Hey princess. Are you okay? You look so sad." I looked up and saw a boy around my age with a ball in his hand looking at me with concern. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and army pants.

"No. I am not okay. Today is my birthday and no body is there to celebrate it. No body gave me any gift. I don't even have friends." I said and started crying.

"Hold on." He said and ran away. I cried even harder as I thought he left me alone too. After some time, I saw someone kneeling in front of me. It was him.

"Here princess. Take this. Happy birthday!" He said giving me a teddy bear.

"Wow. It's so cute. Thank you. Where did you get it from?" I thanked him hugging the teddy before asking.