CHAPTER 23 - WHAT???

Dedicated to Noor_Ul_Huda_Khan and xXWolfie_GamerXx  for supporting me so much and encouraging me to update frequently. ❤❤

Sarah's POV

"Does it hurt?" I asked Jason giving him an ice pack to place it on his jaw. I kneeled in front of him with the first aid box to treat the cuts on his hand.

"A little but it doesn't matter. I can take hundreds of blows for you." He replied softly.

"Aren't you turning into a big softie?" I chuckled and he laughed.

"Only for you." He said seriously and I couldn't help but smile at his lovely words.

You see, our 'little' makeout session was disturbed by my amazing brother. Please not the sarcasm.

I haven't see Austin so mad since that blown up date 2 years back. He didn't even let us explain as he punched Jason on his jaw. Austin beat him up pretty bad but Jason didn't put up a fight. He took every hit thrown at him without restraint.

Austin realised that and stopped. He just glared at him before storming out of the room. But he gave a look saying 'we have to talk about it'. Austin is very caring but sometimes it just becomes too much. It's my life and my rules. I'll spend it the way I want.

But I love my brother very much. He is everything I can ask for in a brother. I know he is mad but he will understand and if he doesn't, then he can go to hell.

I feel bad for him too because he is smitten by Natasha. He likes her very much but she doesn't even know. I know she just consider him as a good friend who uses lame pickup lines on her. But behind those lameness lies his affection towards her. Too bad. She likes Zach. I can tell, she likes him very much. And Zach. I haven't seen him act around a girl so genuinely. I have often seen him smiling when they are together. Believe me Zachary David was always so off with everyone.

You must be wondering why I told Natasha to be with Zach when I know Austin's feelings for her. But the truth is, if she likes someone then she should be with them.

I think Austin can tell that something is different with Zach. Anyone could tell that. That's why he taunted him on the beach, scared if Zach genuinely likes her or not. But what he doesn't know is that Natasha likes him back. She even gave her first kiss to him. I am happy for her but I can't help but be sorry for my brother.

I wanna tell him but it will break his heart. I know my brother very well. If he cares for someone, he cares with all his heart and if he hates someone, he hates them to bone.

Austin, Natasha and Zach are having some crazy ass shit love triangle. I hope it doesn't affect anyone of them.

"Katie kat, I will drop you back to the dorms. I am staying here tonight. If you want, you can stay here." He offered snapping me out of the thoughts.

"No its okay. I'd like to go back. I have to talk to Austin. I am worried." I said with a frown.

"Don't worry cupcake. He'll come around. He loves you very much." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded.

We drove back to the campus. I gave him a peck. Before I could get out, he stopped me.

"Sarah, I know that I have been a jerk to you but you still gave me a chance. I wanna prove to you that I've changed. Sarah Kat Hastings, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

"Yes. Yes Jason, I'll be your girlfriend." I said with a bright smile. He grinned before smashing his lips on mine. I could feel his happiness and I couldn't get more happy today. We pulled back breathless. I gave him a last peck before getting out of the car.