CHAPTER 17 - SCARS DOESN'T FADE

"Baby sis." I turned around and saw Nikhil at the door of the cafeteria motioning me to come there. I looked at him with confusion. Somebody kicked me from under the table and it was Zach. I glared at him. He smirked but then motioned me to go to Nikhil. I then understood what was going on. It was 'mission bring-Nikhil and Juliet-together.

I smiled at Zach and went towards Nikhil who looked excited as well as nervous.

"Hey. What happened? Why did you call me over here?" I asked him.

"Look sis. I need your help. I mean Juliet needs my help. I mean I need your help in helping Juliet. Oh god. How do I explain this? Are you understanding what I am saying sis? You are confused right? Ofcourse you ar-"

"Calm down. Relax yourself and then tell me what happened." I said cutting off his rambling.

"Zachary and Juliet are doing the assignment together but that asshole doesn't want to put any input. He told Juliet to make the project on her own as he is not good in Chemistry but the problem is she isn't good in Chemistry too so she came to me asking for help and I couldn't refuse her. Zachary said we could all do the assignment at his place so that you and I can also concentrate on our assignment along with helping them. Can we please help them sis?" He asked pouting a little. He looked like a five year old. I couldn't help pinching his cheeks and saying aww.

"Ofcourse we will help them. I am just wondering one thing. Why didn't she come to me to ask for help? I wouldn't have said no to her." I said smirking.

"I-uh-I umm don't know." He replied blushing a bit.

"Aww. Is my baby brother blushing?" I cooed in a baby voice.

"Shut up." He playfully glared at me.

"She likes you." I said smiling.

"How do you know that?"

"I just do. I am a girl and her best friend."

"Really?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes. Now when are we going to Zach's house for the assignment?" I asked even though I knew we were gonna go straight to his house after college.

"We are gonna go straight to his house after college." He informed me.

"Okay. Now let's go and eat. I am starving." I said and my stomach growled in approval.

"Yeah. Let's feed those dragons in there." He said poking my stomach and laughing.

We went back to the group. Juliet was squirming in her seat. She ignored looking at me. I shoved her shoulder and smirked at her. She blushed deep red and mumbled something along the lines 'this is so embarrassing'. I laughed harder. Sarah looked at me questioningly and I shook my head telling her that I'll tell her later about everything.

Mystery guy: Everything gone well?

Me: Yes. Can't wait for this mission. :)

Mystery guy: Since when are we on a mission?

Me: Since when are you not good in Chemistry?

Mystery guy: How can you say, I am good in Chemistry?

Me: Who was that guy, who send me a Chemistry pickup line? *smirks*

Mystery guy: Oh I don't know. Mind telling me Tasha?

Me: Hmm. Why do call me Tasha?

Mystery guy: Changing the subject. Are we?
Tasha suits you. And only I get to call you that.

Me: Possessive much?