Daniel Imagine 3

"Morning!" Dan said leaning over your frame as you laid peacefully in bed.

"Five minutessss" you said moving over and pushing your head into the pillow that was previously under your head,

Dan began to jump up and down on the bed.

"Come on Y/N, get up!" He dragged out

"Fiiine, but why?" You asked curiously, usually your the one who gets up first, Dan always sleeps in.

"We're gonna go to a trampoline park!" He said enthusiastically.

"You...at a, trampoline park...? What happened overnight?" You said being slightly cheeky but honestly curious.

"Nothing I just Think it'll be interesting, you know?"

"Yeah sure?" You said getting up from your comfy cocoon.

Sliding your feet gracefully amongst the carpet you head to the bathroom, striping of your PJs you hop in the shower, the warm water hitting your back with precision.

As soon as you were done with the shower you got changed and walked back out into the kitchen where Dan stood eating cereal,

"Here" he said passing you a bowl of pre-made cereal

"Thank you, my bear"  "Welcome, beautiful"

You both finished up with breakfast and were in the car on your way to the trampoline park, you were halfway to the park and listening to the commoners radio stations, when Dan had a hold of your hand, lacing his fingers perfectly with yours he brought your hand up to his mouth and gave it a soft kiss, simple, sweet but Effective.

The trip became shorter and shorter as you drove closer to the trampoline park,

You had finally arrived at the park and immediately jumped out of the car, "now what?" You asked excitement filling your eyes.

"I don't know. I've never been here before?" Your confused but so cute boyfriend stated.

"Well we'll figure it out. Maybe?"

*time skip*

You had made it inside the actual trampoline park after a lot of confusion, never the less you made it in the end. Suddenly Daniel tugged you along towards the biggest and best trampolines.

You spent hours jumping, falling, flipping and tumbling.

When of course the day, at lest the time you spent for, had to come to an end.

Sadly you and Dan hopped back into the car and drove back to your house.

*the next day*

Phil was coming to visit today so while you waited for his appearance you jumped in the shower,

"DAAAAN?"

"WHAAAT?"

"GRAB MY TOWEL PLEASE?"

"OKAYY!"

You heard the door of the bathroom creak open, Dan stood at the door placing your towel on the rack, "do your legs hurt?"

"Yes! I haven't done that much exercise in so long."

"Same." Said Daniel

You retreated from your long hot shower and dried yourself off, you had gotten changed and heard the door open. Phil.

"Hi Phil" you said walking towards him.

"Hey Y/N," he said friendliness seeping from his words, "where's Dan?"

Just as he asked Daniel walked down the passage.

"Ghee my legs are hurting! But yesterday was fun so it Dosent matter." He said giving you a wink. In a non-sexual way.

Phil looked at you both in amusement yet disgust, "guys come on not while I'm here."

You looked flustered "no-noooo we went to a tram-"

Dan had cut you off, "yeah we fucked"