Truth or Dare

Enjoy! 💕

DAN
You and Dan have been friends since you met at a YouTube convention in 2010, ever since you met You've liked him so much!

Probably not as much as some of his fangirls (hey, not judging) but it hurts your heart whenever you see him with other females, overprotective? Nooo...

You know it's pathetic feeling this way especially being how popular he is, but just the thought of Dan and Y/N together till the end, makes your heart tingle.

Even though you've been friends for about 6 years You've never met any of his friends...go figure

So today Your going over to Dan and phil's apartment Chris and Peej will be there, You have no clue what you'll be doing but...yeah

You walk up to the apartment complex and almost die from all the freakin STAIRS! Out of any breath you currently had, You knocked on their apartment door with you're weak arm to see Dans chocolate Brown eyes staring into yours ...god he's beautiful.

"He- are you okay?.." He asked concerned as You straighten up your posture you answered "Yeah yeah I'm fine just the..the stairs" you say flailing your arm towards the flight of stairs.

"Heh yeah they're a pain, come in!" He leads you into the living room to be greeted with Phil, Chris and Peej, you sat down on a bean bag awaiting a hello as You see a hand pop out In front of you.

You look up to see blue eyes looking directly into your eyes "Hi! I'm phil, you must be Y/N I've heard so much about you" you smile and accept his hand, he's so much more full of life in person...

"Hi, uhh yes that me the o'l famous Y/N yup..." What were you saying *face palm*

Luckily he just laughed it off...You got introduced to Chris and peej, you sat down together Chris on your right Dan on your left, eating crisps which was nice.. until Dan had an idea.

Oh great. "We should play truth or dare, it'll be fun! pleeaseeee!" Dan said pleading, phil was a bit hesitant as Were you but eventually you gave in.

*le time skip*

after a bunch of weird dares and traumatising truths Peej asked you "so Y/N do you have a crush on anyone in the room..." I could see his eyes slowly drift over to Dan.

"Huh, wha-NO of course not" You said firmly but he obviously could tell You were lying " mmhm sure...well, can I just ask on more thing" Phil nodded in approval "I won't pick on, Y/N but Dan.. I dare you to kiss her."

"Excuse m-" he began to say when You stopped him "you don't have to!" You said your face as red as a tomato from blushing, " no, he has to its a dare!" Chris said after watching looking very entertained!

"Okay sure," Dan said as he sat closer than he was and leaned in...slowly...when your cheeks began to burn up you closed your eyes and leaned in, before to long your lips met,

It felt so right and so meant to be until of course Phil yelled out "Dans got a girlfriend!" The kiss broke but You knew it was special.

sorry for not having phils part I will do a part 2, Vote and comment more ideas for future parts 💕