How You Meet

Obviously gonna start it off cliche with the meeting story, I hope you enjoy!

DAN
You were strolling down the London sidewalks, bumping into somebody's shoulder here and there, until you sat down on a bench to check the tums. (tumblr)

you were caught off guard noticing a rather tall figure walking towards where you were sitting, they sat down a bit close for comfort but you decided to ignore it as they didn't look too bad anyway... Who you assumed to be male, he had a curly brunette fringe pushed towards the left and chocolatey brown eyes that glistened in the London moonlight.

Too awkward to say anything you just kept scrolling through tumblr when you accidentally pushed on your profile revealing the whole world you're username...

Okay it wasn't that big of a deal sooooo... you kept scrolling when you got a notification 'Daniel Howell is now following you'

you recognised the pictures from his profile to the guy sitting next to you, is it him? You investigate out of the corner of your eye to see a red faced, black clothed boy you presumed to be Daniel Howell

"uh.. is this you?" You ask slightly nervous but mostly curious, you showed him your phone "yeah i hope I'm not coming of as stalkerish or anything but you were on my suggestion I, didn't know but I can unfollow or," he blurted out definitely not calm,

you interrupted him "no it's fine, I always peek over peoples shoulders and then follow them on social media sites don't be silly" you said sarcastically.

He gave a sigh of relief to know at least you had a sense of humour "well then it's great to know I am one step further to being a stalker..."

This only made you giggle "I'm Y/N you are Daniel Howell?" You say face pink from blushing "Well of course, but call me Dan" He chirped with a big grin.

PHIL
You were at the Zoo looking at the lions through the glass fascinated by the grace and beauty that is a lion.

you sat down outside the enclosure to the nearest bench about to take some photos with your phone.

when a black haired pale skinned boy stood right in front of where you where about to take the photo...

You wanted to tell him to move but you're stomach fluttered as he turned around revealing a Raven black fringe swept to the right, the most beautiful and bright blue eyes you had ever seen, a bright purple t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

he moved out of the shot You had your phones camera lined up to and promptly sat next to you "sorry for standing in your picture I just get so distracted by lions I love them so much!" He said passion in his ocean blue eyes you could definitely tell he loved lions.

"it's alright, I love lions too, they're so ferocious, yet so gentle"

you say, you're E/C eyes gleaming in the sunlight

"finally! someone who gets my love for lions, I was just gonna take a picture with the lions, care to join me?"

He asked most confidently "okay, sure" you reply as you show the biggest smile,

you both take the selfie as the boy checks the time on his phone

"oh crap I've gotta meet with Dan at the alpacas enclosure, it was great meeting you I'm phil by the way" "nice meeting you too! I'm Y/N" you say with a big grin on your face,

Phil leaves as you post the selfie, instantly getting a notification 'AmazingPhil has liked your post' you jumped with joy as you realised who it was, and maybe slid into them Dms.

Well that's my first part of my Dan and Phil imagines, please vote and comment if you have any suggestions for future parts! Enjoy the rest of my book, later skater 😆💕