Waking up

Sorry for being Shorter but, enjoy!

DAN
You woke up spooning with dan he was still fast asleep, you managed to get out of the cuddling position and decided to...Wake him up.

But with a twist you got out of the bed slowly but quietly to get the blow horn you had brought for a future video, but never used you slowly crept back into your bedroom you shared with dan and positioned yourself right beside his ear.

you blew the horn making dan jump almost to the roof he was Definetly awoken, you were in fits of laughter trying to get up from the ground but couldn't due to the pain your stomach was in from laughing,

dan eventually got out of shock to help you up "don't do that again!" He said after helping you up holding his chest "well don't sleep in then" you said hand on hip in sass,

he just laughed at your gesture "I love you you know that" he said holding your hips "I know...I love you too"

He placed a soft kiss on your nose,

"So how about some breakfast?"

PHIL
You were awoken to the smell of something delicious...? you decided to get up from your warm igloo to investigate...only to find the tall black haired boy, you call you're boyfriend.

You sneak up behind him to see what he was cooking to find PANCAKES you thought or...you said out loud, you accidentally said it out loud... "PANCAKES!"

Phil jumped 11 story's high... "Y/N you scared me to death...!" He said his face full with annoyance "I'm sorry I was just excited cause making pancakes!"

You said in a sympathetic yet excitable way "oh these yeah I was just making them for Dan and I..." He said sarcastically, your jaw dropped "your kidding right?"

You said stunned that he didn't make pancakes for you out of all people..." Of course I'm kidding...wanna help me finish making them...?" "Yes..!"

You walked over the stove top when you felt hands gripping on your waist and kisses placed on the back of your neck, you giggled "stopppp it tickles!"

You said childishly "never!" Phil chanted as he started tickling your sides Dan walked through the door frame and suddenly walked back out again as he saw you and phil tickling each other on the floor...

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and if you'd like Comment some different part ideas, as I'd be more than happy to write any requests 💕