Dan Imagine ❤️

This ones for the Dan girls (or boys, but I do tend to use the female position a lot more) , (btw the scenario is you guys used to be childhood friends then bumped into each other one day after years of not seeing each other)

It was 8:34 and you were just leaving your apartment to attend a 'Birthday party' type of thing for a girl You absolutely despise, her names Grace (sorry to any graces) you attended the same primary school and she was always better than you, at everything... She was better at sports, she was smarter than you...etc everyday you felt like she was mocking you but the thing You hated about her most was that she liked the guy You liked his name was Daniel, You and Dan used to do everything together until Grace had to but in and You barley saw him again, everyday you wish you were still friends... You absolutely loved him and developed a huge crush but he won't even know who You are any more, you heard he has a YouTube channel with over 6 mil subscribers and lives with a guy, his name is Philip...Phil, yes phil it was.

'So then why are you going' honestly You don't know... So You can't answer that but Your going anyway...*face palm*

Hopping in your car, You turn the radio on and (favourite song) starts playing, shes turning 24 and the party is held at her house, at least you hope it's her house, she would always pull tricks on you in school so You wouldn't be surprised if she sent you to the middle of nowhere,

*le time skip driving*

You knock on the apartment door of 138 and await an answer. Until moments later a face appears behind the door...its Grace "heyy Y/N how are you, good? that's good well come in" You could tell she didn't wanna talk for long,

You walked in to see a couple familiar faces mostly people from school. But a few unfamiliar faces one being a boy with dark Raven black hair and pale skin, blue eyes and a great taste in socks, he walked up to you and introduced himself he's very tall "hi I'm phil nice to meet you" he held out a hand with a cheesy grin...so this is phil...wait phil what's he doing here.? "Hey I'm Y/N nice to meet you too!" You accept his hand until moments later Grace pulls your hand apart and kisses phil on the mouth sucking his face like a vacuum... "Sorry he's of limits" grace says pulling him back into a kiss " uh I wasn't gonn- nevermind" You see a tall figure walk into the room when You move your head to face them your jaw drops..."D-Dan? Is it you?" All these memories, all your feelings come flooding back to were they were in the first place and your heart starts aching when You realise how much You still love him...

"Y/N? hey it's been forever how have you been?" He says walking towards you, he was in black jeans and a black yeezus shirt (my personal fav) "yeah it has uh yeah I'm good how about you" You answer trying hard not to stutter and make a fool of yourself but You obviously weren't trying hard enough as you trip over yourself trying to walk closer...how embarrassing...but then You decide to make the worst joke ever...

"Opps had a stroke..." Wtf were you thinking but he laughed and helped you up " hey I've made that joke before" your face quickly grew red, you thought it was so great seeing dan again...and falling in love all over again, in the corner of your eye You could see graces eyes burning into yours, she walked up to You and Dan, just to say "he's of limits too!" Far out (excuse me being a New Zealander) Shes annoying! "What do you mean? I thought phil was your boyfriend...?" Dan looks very confused.

"No don't be silly!" She grabs dans face and attempts to kiss him until he stops her. You look over to phil who looks heartbroken... Poor phil.

Phil runs off and grace runs after him ha thank god she's gone... " wow so I defiantly didn't wanna kiss that hot mess... But I really wanna kiss you" what did he just say?! no time to think cau- dan leans in as your lips meet everything feels right...until he pulls away "I-I'm sorry I just have really liked you for ages and..." He says shyly face red from blushing "no need to apologise, I kinda like you too"
You lean back in for a kiss as you meet again grace walks out of her bedroom and her eyes land on you two...all Your thinking is shame bitch...

And there we go I guess I don't know many nice graces, again if your names grace I'm sorry no hard feelings right? Heh jk I love you all -byeee 💕