Phil Imagine

So you were playing Pokemon go (if you don't like Pokemon go Sorry I guess...anyway) and you ran into phil... Let the story begin 👍

Y/F/N = your friends name
H/C = hair colour

"POKEMON GO?!" Yelled your roommate (Y/F/N) from the next room "you know I love Pokemon!" You yell back "yeah...BUT WHY?" They yelled back "stop making a big deal I'll be back soon..." You say opening the creaky brown door of your shared apartment "Fine...see you soon" they huff "heh love you too!" You say jokingly You heard them laugh so Your not leaving on a bad note.

You absolutely hate leaving Y/F/N alone in the apartment also leaving after one of your miniature arguments, Your only going out to play Pokemon Go ( btw #imteammysticconfirmed if you wanted to know ☺️) well You can see why their mad you were suppose to be binge watching Netflix shows tonight cause it's Saturday...and that's what you do every Saturday...but oh well.

I wanna be the very best like no one ever was, to catch them is my re- joking...

You walk down the London pavements seeking the next poke stop which You believe is at the bird feeding located at a nearby park. As the afternoon breeze waves in your (H/C) hair you stroll down to the park where the bird feeding is.

You reach your desired location, walking over a rickety wooden bridge You were met with clear blue water glistening in the afternoon sunlight.

Until suddenly your gazing was broken from a young man who's tall, has brown hair and a fringe swept to the left.

"PHIL!? Come back it's only a drowzee!" He yells at Who You presume to be his friend...Phil...

You giggle at his remark 'it's only a drowzee' hey, every Pokemon counts!

They're obviously playing pokemon go...

In a second You find yourself walking over to the tall man with brown hair in a split second You make conversation "what some people do for a damn drowzee" You laugh "haha yeah I know right...oh sorry did we disturb you?" He says turning to face you "no no of course not Its just I noticed you guys were playing Pokemon too...right?" You asked only to be given a heart attack from the voice behind You "Yes, we are!" You jump out of my own skin while the man beside you yells "JESUS CHRIST PHIL!" You giggle while they bicker about 'Phil' scaring the shit out of him.

When their finished Phil turns around to face you, he's adorable! His ocean blue eyes glisten as the sun meets the edge of the water from the lake his Raven black hair swaying in the light breeze You suddenly find yourself staring... You snap out of your daze "Oh-uh sorry I was just um...distracted..." You say nervously trying your hardest not to stutter "oh it's fine...so whys a pretty girl like you talking to dan?..."
Your face immediately turns a bright red d-did he just c-call you pretty?... "Oh um I saw that you guys where playing Pokemon and was gonna ask what pokemon you guys have found recently?" You say your face still a crimson red colour.
By this time the man who is called dan is on his phone finding more pokemon and it's just you and phil left... He's absolutely gorgeous! "Oh, well we've only found zuubats and drowzees recently it seems like that's all that's around!"

"Oh trust me I've caught a lot of those by now" You say he chuckles and shows you his pokedex You see a Pokemon called
Dantears ha nice...

**20 mins later**

"And that's my pokedex!" Phil says enthusiastically you express your interest and continue to show him your Pokemon when You hear Dan yell out "PHIL! It's getting lateeeee!" Shit it is... "Yeah it is I have to get back to my roommate" You say until You get a hand on your shoulder. " Y/N c-can I have your number?" Hell yes! Your thinking but You calmly answer with a "YES! *cough* I mean yeah sure whatever..." You smile at him as you both exchange phone numbers You was about to leave thinking this was the best day ever until he kisses your cheek... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! He freakin kissed your. cheek!
Before You can react he bolts away leaving you in the dust, not literally

You rush back to your apartment to see Y/F/N sleeping on the couch while Netflix was on,

Oh bless them...