"I'm the king of the world!" I heard another voice shout from the line with people cheering in the background.

"Was that Charles?"

"Charles get down from there!" I heard him shout, there were a few commotions over the line and I heard him sigh "Listen Ven, can you come and get us?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose "Don't you have a car?"

He laughed nervously "Well...you see..."

---

"Venice mah life saver bitch!" Cole grinned widely as I pulled up on the driveway of the house where they had partied. I raised my eyebrow at him and looked over at the drunkard right beside him.

"He just got out of the hospital and you took him to a party?" I ask in disbelief, getting out from the car and walked in to their direction, welcoming the presence of Charles drunken state. Loud music was blaring up, I could feel the ground shaking because of all the shouts, people were scattered on the lawn drunk as ever "You're such a good friend Cole, seriously"

"Mommy is that you?" I heard Charles say blinking his eyes at me.

"No Charlie, it's Daddy"

"Am I Charlie?" He questioned and stood up straight with a grin.

I mentally slapped my forehead in annoyance, Charles was nothing but a good o'l drunkard "You" I pointed at Cole "You lost your fucking car keys? Are you fucking serious with me?"

"Ah..well...you...see" He hiccuped "I got a tad bit drunk" he measured up his thumb and index finger which made me smack him in the head, hard, as the heavens above.

"You both are fucking drunk but atleast i'm talking to a normal drunk" I reprimanded and turned over to Charles "Than someone else here" I look over at the lightweight drunkard, who was sucking this thumb up like a little baby.

"Why are you shouting?" Cole suddenly said, his voice breaking. What the fuck, is he crying?

"Daddy is shouting!!!" Charles whined  suddenly crying and all I ever did was slap my forehead in annoyance. What the actual fuck.

"This is gonna be a long ride home" I muttered under my breath looking over at the two stupid idiots.

---

"Why do you weigh like a pig?" I commented over Charles as I helped him walk his way up to his room, placing his arm over my shoulder.

"Why are you so mean?" He retorted back and let out a chuckle "That's my room!" He pointed over like an excited little kid making me roll my eyes in dismay.

"You're slowly getting sober"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He questioned as I opened up his room.

"It's a good thing Charles Edward" I said stating out his full name.

"Am I Edward?"

"Yes Charles, you're Edward"

"Wow! Wow! Wow! I must be a vampire!"  He said excitedly as I drag him up to his messy bed "Ah, this is nice and comfy" He gushed over like a little kid.

"No Charles, you're not a vampire" I corrected.

"But you just said that i'm Edward" he pouted like a little boy.

"Just get some rest Charles, please"

"Won't you stay with me?" He suddenly questioned looking over at me beamingly. His question suddenly made my heart ache, if he only knew how much I wanted to stay with him and be with him but love sets boundaries after all. He doesn't remember me, heck, he doesn't even love me? His question lingered through my head as I tried to make up some excuses in my head.