Chapter 39

Unfortunately for me, Erin showed up shortly after I had gotten Hannah to stop bugging me about Justin which only reminded her of the promise I had made. "Finally!" Hannah exclaimed. She got my hands and pulled me to her bed. "Now tell me about the hottie," she plopped onto the bed.

"There's a hottie?" Erin wasted no time jumping in.

I groaned. "His name is Justin and he's just my neighbor," I sighed and lying back and covering my face with a pillow.

"Just?" Erin didn't buy my excuse.

"Well then, you have some hot neighbors. Maybe I should move to Iowa." I'm pretty sure Hannah didn't buy it either.

"You know, not all people can have such hot neighbors," I sheepishly looked away.

"Oh my God, you think he's hot too!" Hannah exclaimed and hit my leg with the back of her hand.

I smiled. "Well...I am his girlfriend."

"No way!" Hannah jumped from her place on the bed to the spot and from me.

"Now I have to see this hottie!" Erin was getting excited.

"Shut up!" I hit Hannah even though she wasn't saying anything. Knowing that Erin wouldn't give up, I pulled out my phone and scrolled for a picture of him. When I finally found a good one I can help but smile. Of course this didn't slip past my friends.

"Awl!" Erin commented on my grin. I rolled my eyes but gave her my phone anyways. "He is cute."

"I'm glad you approve. So what's new around here?" I took my phone back and changed the subject.

"Oh, Janie dyed her hair red!" Erin was quick to switch to gossip.

"No way!" I was probably a little too energetic about the bleach blonde girl going red. I was just happy my topic change took.

The rest of the night went well. We ate pizza, played board games, and gossiped until the early hours of the morning. I woke up with the wrench from 'Clue' stuck to my cheek. I laughed remembering how I won the game just by taking a random guess. With the plastic wrench off my face, I threw it at Hannah who was asleep on the other side of the room using the 'Twister' mat as a blanket.

She rolled over. "What did you just hit me with?"

"I thought we could use matching marks." I pointed to where I'm sure there was a red mark.

"Is that the wrench?" Hannah was now in front of me examining my face.

"You can see it that well?" I rubbed my cheek, surely turning the rest red.

"Yeah, I'm hungry." I rolled my eyes. That girl could eat everything. "Let's wake up Erin and go find food!" I'm surprised her volume didn't wake the last sleeping girl.

"How did she get your bed?" I noticed the lump under the covers.

"I don't know. How did I end up in the 'Twister' mat?" Hannah was just as confused as I was.

"I think we rolled you into a burrito with it which effectively ended our game." I suppressed my laughter.

"Right, and then we watched a movie."

"Yeah, both Erin and I were on the bed. She must have kicked me off!" Hannah didn't bother hiding her laughter. I gave her a good glare until I noticed the third girl moving. Erin rolled over to look at us.

"What's so funny?" She yawned, blinking rapidly at the brightness.

"You, now let's eat!" Hannah pulled my arm, dragging me out of the room and down the hall. Erin followed a few moments later.

Author's Note:

Short and late, I know I'm kind of a disappointment today. Even worse news, I don't know if I will be able to update until next week. Sorry guys. It's my last week of school before the holiday which means my teachers are trying to kill me by giving me way too much stress and very little sleep and then next weekend I'm going to my grandparents for our family Christmas and unfortunately bringing my brother home. But Monday, I will write until I can no longer feel my fingers if I must to get you the next chapter. You guys are the most amazing people in the world.

Devin4862

Full Copyright 2013