I took few steps forward concentrating on my chakra and stopped after a distance and turned back to look at Hito who was staring at me wide eyed.

"So"

"Wow that's kind of surprise for a newcomer like you. But then again you did nothing but to train." He said with a warm smile

"Yep" I said like a child and he chuckled.

I walked out of the water. "So what now."

"Climb the tree and jump from one to another." He said pointing to a tree.

I nodded and went towards a tree and stopped at a distance from it.

Concentrating chakra on my feet I dashed towards the tree. I take a step on the ground just in front of the tree trunk and the other on the tree trunk. And then other step and other and within minute I climbed up and jumped on a branch.

Balancing myself I jumped to the other tree and then other. Like this I completed 360 degrees angle and stood at the same branch from where I have started. I looked down at Hito.

"So how was it?" I asked.

"9.5 points" he said showing me his fingers.

I sighed. After all this nine and a half. "You're cruel." I said in a sad tone and jumped down.

"You should be grateful that you got that much. Well I guess 9.5 aren't bad." He said.

How can he say that. If only he would have gotten to school and college, he would have never said such stuffs. He don't understand the importance of half marks.

"9.5 simply means that it wasn't perfect. Means I still have to cope up with that half marks you have deducted from my score." I stated my point.

"You surely are someone different. I have never received such kind of response." He said crossing his arms and smiling.

I put both my hands on my back and tilted a little. "Sure I am." I said and he chuckled.

"Soo is there something else I can learn." I asked.

"Hmm let's see." He said keeping his finger on his chin. He thought for a while and then spoke up.

"Taijutsu"

"Hhn Taijutsu"

Taijutsu what was that.

"Oh yeah now I remember." I said smiling sheepishly scratching the back of my head.

He sighed. "Good that you remember."

"Oh and talking about that I already know how to fight." I said. Obviously I know. I was a blackbelt in martial arts.

"Really you know." He asked in slight disbelief.

"Yep I do. But in our world it is known as Martial Arts."

"I see"

"So you fight hn." He said after a pause.

"Yeah I am supposed to do it sometimes but my intentions are completely different from that of you guys." I stated.

He quirked an eyebrow at me. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that you guys fight with the intention to attack. You were taught how to fight so that you can become strong and participate in war. But I have learnt how to fight for self defence." I simply said. Of course I have been given martial arts classes so that I can protect myself in times.

"Yeah you are right." He said and I looked up at him.

"We were taught how to fight so that we can perform well in the wars. Shinobis have become sets of killing machine." He stated dryly.