Prologue: School Dropout

"Tony where are we?" I asked as I took a ear bud out of my ear and looked at a giant building, he got out and motioned for me to do the same.

"We, my little cousin, are at The Avengeres Headquarters.. You wanted to know what I do" he said, I rolled my eyes.

I followed him inside and he greeted someone at the front desk, as we got in a elevator I put my ear buds in and looked in the mirrored elevator fixing my hair, I popped my gum and beat my fingers to the music from my IPod.

We got out of the elevator and a ear bud was yanked from my ear "Ow! Stark!" I shout, he smirks "You referring to me or to you?" He asked.

I sighed "What do you want?" I asked.

He just looked at me "Lizz, I know it's hard with your step dad crashing down on you while your mom is a alcoholic... But, just remember you got me-"

"Yeah, that's great cousin Tony, but you interuppted my The Go Gos so.. " I trailed off, the sighed.

Tony;

I watched Lizzie as she moved her lips to her music while Fury held a meeting "-now Stark. Don't you have someone you want to introduce to us?" He asked, I nodded and stood up.

I grabbed Lizzie by the arm and pulled her to the front of the table, I pulled the IPOd and ear buds from her and she glared at me "This is my cousin, Lizzie. Lizzie this is Natasha, Clint, Steve, Bruce, Thor and Nick Fury" I said.

She smiled "Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, Hulk and God of Thunder and lightning" she said.

Fury chuckled "I like her knowledge" he said.

I gave a smile "She gets her smartness from me, right-Lizz?" I asked.

She was gone.

I frowned "Where is she?" I asked.

"She didn't run from the room" Natasha said,

I turned and bumped into something but there was nothing there, I was really confused "What the hell" I said.

The figure became un invisible and there stood Lizz, she was frowning "What?"

"You just became invisible!" I said.

I looked towards Fury who looked interested "Is that all?" He asked, she looked down and became invisible again, I smiled.

"I know what this is!" I shouted.

Natasha sighed "Please tell us what you know Stark" she said.

I smiled "She did this a lot.. She's shy, sometimes when she was at school I heard of teachers and the principal say that they couldn't see her at times, mainly when they called her up to the board or for a meeting" I said "She's shy so she goes invisible."

She appeared beside me again and I smiled as I wrapped a arm around "I think this stuff runs in the family" I said.

She just looked at me "Whatever" she said, I frowned as I heard Captain America laugh.