I quickly replied rolling my eyes

allisonbrooks: technically you still are :)

madisonbeer: no im not. what's ur problem????

allisonbrooks: nothing.

madisonbeer: srsly?

allisonbrooks: what the he'll do you want? I'm responding for a reason not to argue with you talk .

madisonbeer: it's about jack..

allisonbrooks: what about him?

madisonbeer: he misses you allison. why did you do that to him? he loves you and you just disapear? you're a coward.

allisonbrooks: but you were sleeping with him weren't you? 😂

madisonbeer: think what you want, but that guys crazy for you. if he didn't pay attention to me, wth are you afraid of?

allisonbrooks: nothing. He just needs to move on madison. Help with that you were an expert at doing that 😊

madisonbeer: srsly, you're a bitch. i feel sorry for jack. you don't deserve him. i hope he finds someone better. Btw, you are a worthless piece of shit.

allisonbrooks: you too hunty 😋 but, seriously madisonbeer. try again later jack and I were over for about 3 years. He'll get over me.

madisonbeer: i hope so.

With that I closed our conversation sighing I did care, but I wasn't willingly going leave just to be by him and hurt William.

-

Jacks P.O.V

"Kels, what are you doing here?" I ask, "well I miss you and I wanted to watch your show." She smiles I grin before hugging her. "I miss your embrace." She said hugging me tighter "yeah I missed yours too." I admit

"Good luck, I have to go sit now," she smiled "wait!" I call "yeah?" Her eyes sparkled "stay backstage and after, we can grab something to eat?" I ask she nodded "of course." She smiled "okay, see you then" I smile as she nodded before sitting in a chair as we heard the crowd cheering for us as we ran on stage "hello Milwaukee!" Jack and I shout as the crown goes wild.

"This is one of our newest songs!" Jack and I announced as the beat played and everyone soon began to dance along. 

-

"That was a good show! Although it rained, it was amazing!" Kelsey laughed I smiled as gushed over the great concert Johnson went to lay on his bed after a shower while I took Kelsey out for a midnight meal.

"Aren't you cold?" She asked I shook my head "are you sure? We can go back to-" I grab her hand as she stopped talking. "I'm fine" I laugh as we walked hand in hand "okay.." she said quietly. I missed Kelsey, she was a sweet girl. I enjoyed her being around me and jack. "I miss you jack" I smiled "I honestly miss you too" I tell her.

Her eyes twinkled "really?" I nodded "of course. We had fun times." I remind her "we did." She quietly said "let's make more fun memories" I said "you'd want to?" She asked, I nodded smiling "of course. Under one condition," I said "okay.." she trailed "you and I work on a relationship," she smiled "of course Jack"

I pecked her forehead smiling in satisfaction. I needed to move in and she happened to be the one I wanted to move on with.

-

"Want to tour, with Johnson and I babe?" I ask her she looked up facing me "didn't Madison do that?"  She asked I pressed my lips together nodding "yeah.." I quietly say. "I would love to, I would. Buy it don't want to seem to clingy. I'll let you do your thing besides your job is making your fans happy and being with them while you're away from home. I don't want to interfere with that." She smiled "you aren't interf-" "as much as I want to, no." She laughed "I'll be waiting at the air port when you land." She smiled I sigh "alright." I smile "okay." She poked at my cheek to make my smile wider.

"Agh there's your smile" she cheesed, kissing my lips. We parted as she snuggled closer to me. "How's the baby?" I ask j. "Well, she's like three already." Johnson said I furrowed my brows "metaphor. She's growing up so quick. She's two Gilinsky, man how do you not know this?" He laughed "I forgot. But that's good." I told him he smiled "I miss them both man. Those girls are my everything." Johnson said "I bet man." I reply. He yawned, "I'm heading to bed, please if you're having make up sex, don't be loud. Both of you." He said I felt Kelsey giggle burying her face in my shoulder and bed.

"We can try." I hear Kelsey scoff. Lifting her head up. "We will because we'll be sleeping." She glared at me I only laughed her cheeks red from embarrassment. Johnson heard us having sex one time that's why he brought up the topic. "I don't care to know. Keep that to yourself." J said before going to the front of the bus to his mini room.

"See what you do." I glance at her fighting the smirk that wanted to appear on my face. "Me?!" She laughed "you! You're the loud one!" She argued a smile on her face "sure babe." I send her wink as she shook her head "this is embarrassing." She chuckled hiding her face looking down a smile still on her face. I pulled her closers to me kissing her cheek. "We're going to sleep, and only sleep." Kelsey said. "I know but let's have a little fun with J" I whisper "it is fun." She laughed I shush her as I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Please just sleep I hear your mouthes from here." He complained "Jack!" Kelsey gasped as I (non) accidentally squeezed her boob. "Okay, I'm renting a hotel!" I hear Johnson grumbling as we began laughing. "We're kidding Johnson." Kelsey said "I wasn't." She smacked my chest "I'm kidding. She's right" I laughed "better be." He said laying back down. "Goodnight Jack" Kelsey said loud enough for him to hear. "I'm right here, no need to yell babe" she rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm kidding. Goodnight though." I whispered hugging her close to me. "Goodnight" she said hugging me closer.

Not once did Allison cross my mind while I was with Kelsey and I'm happy she has that affect on me. She makes me forget what shouldn't matter.

-

I know yall hate me but this is where I want jack and Allison for right now . Just know what's to come, will be good for what's happening.

Vote, comment. ,^,