My New Book

I'm kind of excited about the new book I'll be starting soon. And I'm super freaking excited about how the cover turned out. I use a website called Canva. It's amazing - I highly recommend it for book covers!

As far as choosing a story, I have tons of book ideas, partial outlines, stories with a few chapters, books I haven't finished yet etc. I pulled this one out of my files and thought, "This is the one."

WMEB took a lot of brain power - research on the locations, creativity to come up with date ideas, scheming to come up with chapter after chapter of cliffhangers! :D So I decided on this story because it's a little more simple. Linear. Not too many twists and turns, I hope, but still a sweet and steamy love story.

Please give me your opinion on the summary. I don't know if it's catchy enough.

When she encounters a young man drowning himself in books, tucked into the corner at the County Library, soft-spoken Regan grows curious to know why he's there every day, and more important, she wants to know if he needs help. Not librarian help, but help with something entirely different as he looks rather unkempt with ratty clothes and matted hair and he hardly ever looks up from his books. Whether he's homeless or mentally unstable, Regan hopes she can help him to find his way in the world again.

 Whether he's homeless or mentally unstable, Regan hopes she can help him to find his way in the world again

I do have a Niall story in mind as well, but it's much less developed. The title would be something along the lines of 'Til Death Do Us Part.' The general idea is that Niall tells his best friend, as she lays dying in a hospital bed, that he loves her and had hoped to marry her. But it's not true; he just wants her to be happy before she dies, since he knows she's in love with him. Things get messed up when she unexpectedly makes a full recovery. NOT sure when I'll start that one, but it's on the back burner for now. (As well as many others - too many ideas and not enough time!)

Love you guys! 

<3 Jen