Week 1: Hangin' with Harry

Sleep came quickly when I returned to the mansion after a wonderfully exhausting day with Harry

Sleep came quickly when I returned to the mansion after a wonderfully exhausting day with Harry. Unfortunately, morning came quickly, too, with Brittany and Ariana waking me up with their curiosity.

"How was your date?" They squealed.   

"Nooo, it's too early," I whined. But then I rolled over to answer their question. "It was awesome." I could still feel the thrill of Harry's kiss as we hid in the trees. 

"Okay, well tell us all about it while we get ready," Brittany said, throwing off my covers. 

"Ready for what?" I groaned, feeling that hour of soccer in my aching muscles.

"Harry is hanging out with all of us again today. They said we should be ready by 9:30," Ariana informed me as she dug through her suitcase. 

"We're not hanging out by the pool?" I grumbled. "I'm so sore from yesterday, I just want to sit in the hot tub all day." 

"What did you do that made you sore?" Brittany asked in a suggestive voice. 

"Seriously?" I said tilting my head to the side. "Like we could have done anything even if we wanted to. Having sex with an audience watching isn't my idea of fun."

"You never know til you try," Brittany said. 

"Why do you have such a dirty mind?" I asked, laughing as I fell on my butt in front of my suitcase.

"Because I like sex," she shrugged.

"Well, I like sex, too, I'm just not willing to have it recorded and played back for the entire world."

"I've never done it," Ariana informed us. "Oh, my gosh, what if my first time was with Harry?" 

"Nope, not imagining that," I laughed. "If I'm imagining anyone with him, it will be me." I proceeded to tell them just about every detail of my date with him. Everything except the kissing. 

Of course, Ariana wasn't going to let me off that easily. "Did you kiss?" 

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell," I said, sticking out my tongue at her.

After a  short flight and a crowded ride in two large SUV's, we arrived at a place in the middle of the forest, called Redwood Adventure Park. It didn't take me long to realize it was a treetop adventure park with ziplining.

"Yes!" I cheered as we got out of the vehicles. "I'm going to love this!" 

Harry must have arrived earlier because just as we got out of the cars, he strolled out of the visitor center, his long legs on display under a pair of khaki shorts, and a plain black t-shirt hugging his torso. "Hello, ladies!" He called in his stage voice. "Ready to have some fun?" 

Most of the women cheered while a few regarded the surroundings with disdain. Harry took his time greeting each of the women with a hug and a few words. When he came to me, he said, "Good morning, sunshine. Sleep well?"