Before Sayuri could even begin to protest the other two yelled 'Rodger!' and they all zoomed out of the door slamming it shut.

Sayuri blinked a few times and sighed shaking her head, after a moment she hurriedly changed her sheets and burned the blood stained ones with a fire justu and cleaned up the glass and blood leaving the broken mirror than put on some 'pj's' Mari and Lady Riko bought her. They were sleepwear she supposed, but she knew their intention of buying them, it was to attempt to 'seduce' the princes and kings. Which was a strange thought for her, considering she's 14.

(Not saying anything bad about this artist outfit! I just thought it looked like something like sleepwear. )

She wrapped the silky robe around her small frame and sat by the window

She wrapped the silky robe around her small frame and sat by the window. That's when there was a sound out in the hall that sounded like a stampede, her door burst open and in came Lord Osamu, Mari, Lady Riko, who all breathed heavily, Osamu had Lady Ume in his arms meaning he must have grabbed her and ran. Ko and Nori were out of breathe as well but looked slightly more collected as they held the things they were told to get.

Sayuri sweat dropped at all of them.

"My lady what happened? Are you sick?!" Mari shouts and shakes Sayuri's shoulders.

"Yes..." she said dizzily, she waved off the dizziness, " I'm alright, I guess it's just a fever, that is all. No need to worry."

Osamu sighed in relief and placed Lady Ume back on the ground and apologized in embarrassment, but she merely chuckled at him. He went sat next to Sayuri and felt her forehead. "Hmm... it seems you do have a fever," he strokes his beard," I'm afraid the King Tatsuo is already on his way, I suppose I'll send a guard to tell him and the others that we have to hold off the dates..."

Lady Riko thought for a moment and then suddenly dashed away.

"What's up with her?" Mari thought out loud.

"I'm sure I am alright Lord Osamu, I can still go," Sayuri tried to compromise but it was short lived when she started to cough.

"Nope. You are staying in bed!"

"Please, Lord Osamu we can't just cancel it, they've all have waited and traveled here. The fever will pass soon enough, we can just stay in the castle."

Then Lady Riko was back as quickly as she had left, but this time with someone else.

"Have pinky here heal ya!" she slapped a very confused Sakura on the back.

Sakura looked to the others, "Huh?" she than met Sayuri's eyes and took in her image. Her skin was more pale than normal, excluding her cheeks that were flushed, her eyes held exhaustion and her breathing was short ridged breathes. Sakura's eyes widened and she hurried to Sayuri's side and place her hand on Sayuri's chest, her hand glowing green.

Sayuri taken by surprise took a breath and shoved Sakura's hands away, "I-I can heal myself-" she started to cough even more. Sakura put her glowing hand on Sayuri's back.