To Be A Prince: The Beginning of the Cursed Eye

Authors note! PLEASE READ BEFORE THE CHAPTER!

I apologize for taking so long to update but now I would like to take the time to express some things. I understand that some of you want me to update as soon as I can and wish to show your enthusiasm over comments. It's fine that you want me to hurry up with updates, but know this I AM A HUMAN. I am in school, I work, I volunteer, I have family and friends that all come before this and any story that I have attempted to write.

It's okay to comment on my chapters and such. To a point.

It's okay to message me. To a point.

What's not okay is commenting repeatedly telling me to update even if you put a 'please' in front of it. That's not going to make me update any faster, it makes me annoyed and irritated.

I'm not trying to call anyone out.

What's also not okay is messaging me every day telling me to update and saying things to me that is offensive and could be taken as possible threats. Rather this person does this because I'm not updating at their desired speed or because they for some reason have a grudge against me. It's not okay. If I get one more threat or offensive message any more I will personally delete this story and possibly my account.

I have blocked and taken care of the people who have sent rude messages to me so hopefully no one feels the need to say such things to me on here again.

I don't want to delete this. But I will if need be. I love my readers and supporters and I thank you all.

So again please stop commenting and messaging me to update. I wont. Simply put it I will make you wait longer even if that means I lose readers.

But it's absolutely ridiculous sometimes. Like right now I have homework and two test and a quiz to study for but I chose to update because I am tired of the comments and such.

Thank you for those who have been so patient with me and I hope you can keep that patience.

Just know that if I have time during my classes and study periods that I have been writing the chapters. So than all I would need to do is type it out.

So again be patient with me I have dozen's of other things going on in my life that sometimes I cannot focus on writing this. It's just a hobby, writing and art are mere hobbies, not my job.

Well here's the next chapter.

It was dark.

Dark under the envies, green pines of the bushes and the high trees that the sun poked through with rays of light.

It was humid.

The earth's sail was damp from the previous weeks downpour.

It was loud.

In the silent breeze crickets played a melody while the birds sand from their nest. The heavy breathing from a giggling boy hidden within the pines making small, almost inaudible, echoes.

His soft laughs silenced when feet snapped a twig in half. Making it the loudest echo, causing the birds to stop singing at the insects to scatter.

The footsteps crept closer and closer to the tiny boy.

Then they stopped... right in front of the bush he rested beneath.

The small boy held his breathe for a mere second when he couldn't hold in his laughter any longer. He jumped out grinning and laughing as he launched himself on the mans leg.