To Be Apart Of Kage

Sayuri sat in her chair in front of her dresser mirror, Ko, Nori and Lady Ume brushing her hair that cascaded down the back of the chair and onto the floor. Three days. Three days had past since Sayuris outburst and Kakashi dying, not once had she left her room, willingly. Her eyes so dull, no trace of happiness rested in them anymore.

Ko looked at her with sad grey eyes, "The twins are hoping to see you again, M'lady. Every since you got back they've been wanting to see you, but they've busy with school. Perhaps they can come see you today?" Ko offered her small smile but Sayuri just stared at the air, nodding shortly after. Ko sighed and continued to brush her hair.

"M'lady-" Nori started but was cut off by Sayuri.

"You are all dismissed for today, I'm quite tired and have things today before I can rest. Thank you for taking care of me this evening," she stood pulling her hair of her shoulders and bowed to Ko, "I'd love to see the twins today but now isn't the time," she straightened up, "we'll set a date for when I come back next time?"

"Of course my Queen," Ko smiled.

The three of them left, Lady Ume being last, "You should talk to some M'lady," the older woman suggested as she headed to the door, "There are dozens of people who would with out doubt listen to you, not just because you're the Queen but because the care so deeply for you." With that Ume left.

Sayuri took a deep breath looking to her window, "It's not that easy I'm afraid..." she said to no one.

Sayuri had changed into her normal ninja outfit, puffed out high waist black pants, white fishnet long sleeve shirt, the right cut off so it could fit her metal arm, one black finger less glove on her left hand, and a black tube top with a sleeveless black cloak that had one button in the front on, the small chains on her left arm tight looking more like a tattoo, and the bracelet rested on her wrist. Her hair trailed behind her hunched over her backpack as she started to braid the long strands while walking down the hall to the throne room. Once there she walked outside and found Jiraiya peeping into a bathhouse again.

She pulled out a smaller pack from hers and threw it at the oblivious man hitting his head, "Lets go, we're leaving."

"Oh, Sayuri you finally come out of your room, eh?" He rubbed his sore head. "And where are we going again?"

She turned away heading to the gates, "Back to the Leaf..."

After a few days of traveling, they came within a few miles of the village Sayuri turning back into Haji. Him wearing a similar outfit that she wore, without the tube top, the longer strands of his hair held up in a pony tail by two red orbs and the red clothed leaf headband at his waist.

Jiraiya sighed, "And here I thought you were going to reveal yourself to everyone."

"Revealing myself no longer matters since Kakashi is dead," he spat.

They walked in silence now inching closer, Haji could now feel people's chakra signatures. His eyes snapped wide open as he stopped, "What is it?"

Not replying, Haji went into a full sprint to the gates, "Hold up kid!" Jiraiya called as he huffed out trying to catch up but Haji was long gone, "I'm still healing you know!" Haji dashed through the trees and he swarmed through the crowd of people and ruble. He jumped up and ran through the scattered pieces of the Leaf and to the a large tent. Without any hesitation, when he seen a familiar silver haird man, he knocked said man over in a hug his arms around his neck and face on his shoulder. 

"H-Haji?" Kakashi stuttered never receiving a hug like this from him, "What's wrong?!"

Tears raced down Haji's cheeks, "Yo-you died." Everyone in the tent stared shocked at how he knew that, "I was in Hideyoshi and I couldn't.... You just disappeared and- and..." he chocked out the words not letting go of Kakahsi whose eyes were wide, he squeezed his arms around Haji holding him.