Preview: To Be An Alliance Leader

Read the end please!

Also heads up this a preview and I might change a little or all of this for the actual chapter.

"You are the same as when you were a child, Sayuri," the Raikage commented. Sayuri looked at him confused but he merely chuckled and gestured to the empty seat. "Have a seat so we can get started."

Nodding, Sayuri sat down in her seat that she was told to sit in, next to Gaara and the Mizukage. The only female Kage in the room cast a curious gaze at Sayuri while Gaara stared shocked, confused and wide eyed at her the others either glaring or just staring as she crossed her legs and looked to the Raikage.

"As I was saying my name is Mifune, I'll be your amoderator," the man scanned the room, "The meeting will now begin."

"I'll go first," Gaara began, "Listen up."

"The makeup of the Kazekage sure has changed," Tsuchikage states staring at Gaara, "You must be something special to be made Kazekage at such a young age.

The Mizukage bickered at the Tsuchikage than asked for Gaara to continue, he told them that he was once a host and how the Akatsuki captured him. They all started arguing about previous and former host, Sayuri listening in silence, when the Raikage slammed his fist down on the table. "Quit you're yapping!"

All of the Kages guards came out from behind the curtains, the Mizukage pulling a confused Sayuri closer to her Gaara, Temari and Kankuro wanting her to be by them so they could protect her if need be.

"We are here to talk, please refrain yourselves from such rudeness."

The Kages called off their guards, "Gomen, Queen Sayuri, I didn't want you to get hurt," Mizukage apologized.

Sayuri gave a her closed eye smile, "Thank you, it's an honor to meet you miss Terumi. I don't have my own guards here so thank you again."

"Kanoha, Iwa, Suna and Kiri! Akatsuki is made up of missing nin from your villages!" Raikage shouts, "And that's not all! I know that there are among you, including former Kages who have used the Akatsuki for their own purposes!"

"Used Akatsuki...?"

"I don't trust you, other than Sayuri, I had no intention of speaking to you! I called you all here to find out where your true loyalties lie!" 

 "What do you mean, 'used Akatsuki'?!" Gaara was confused.

They explained, with angry shouts, to Gaara how the Akatsuki was once used by Suna.

"Both the former Kazukage and Hokage ended us dying."

Sayuri stared up at all of them as Danzo looked confused, "You all didn't know?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

All eyes turned to her, "Didn't know what girl?" Tsuchikage spoke rudely.

"Hiruzen is still alive," all of their faces turned to shock, "Immediately after Orochimaru left I brought him back. I guess word never got out so that Orochimaru wouldn't attack again, I'm sorry that known of you knew."

After some agreeing the Raikage began accusing the Mizukage than others accusing the Raikage than talk of Madara Uchiha. Mifune than brought up the idea of forming a five-village alliance, in this case five villages bonus a Kingdom.

"So..." Tsuchikage says, "The question is who will have authority over this new army?"

"You all will only fight among yourselves, as a neutral party I would like you to respect my decision," Mifune tells, "I will decide who among you is best suited for the job."

Now... Tsunade's time is over... Danzo smirked.

"The only host left is the Leaf's nine tails, I think it will be the key to all of this... What do you say? Will you allow the Hokage to lead this alliance?"

"What?!" some of them shout.

"If you'll have me I'd be honored to take the position," Danzo agrees.

Raikage disagrees and Mifune proceeds to tell everyone why the other Kages are not suited, "Although Hidyoshi has not used Akatsuki Queen Sayuri is far to young, she's only fourteen years old. In fact she's just got back to Hidyoshi two years ago."

Okay so I go to watch these Naruto Shippuden Dvd's that I got from the library 2 weeks ago. Cause I felt in the Naruto watching mood and I've had them for over two weeks and already renewed them once so I might as well watch them. So I go to open the Dvd and it's locked.... ALL SIX OF THEM ARE LOCKED. Cause you know at library's they have the movies and shiz locked so no one just takes them. Well thE FRICKEN LIBRARIAN DIDN'T UNLOCK ANY OF THEM BECAUSE SHE WAS SO WORRIED THAT I HADN'T BROUGHT THE OTHER SIX NARUTO DVD'S THAT HADN'T BEEN CHECKED IN YET. SO SHE GOES AND CHECKS THOSE SIX IN AND HAS TO LOOK THROUGH. EACH.AND.EVERY.DVD. IN. THE. CASES. note there are three per case. AND TAKES HER SWEET JESUS TIME DOING IT TOO. AND MY DAD IS OUT IN THE CAR WAITING FOR ME BECAUSE I FORCED HIM TO TAKE ME AND HE WAS ALSO TAKING ME TO GET AN UPGRADE ON MY PHONE. (which i didn't know at the time, I now have the samsung galaxy s6, woot woot!) THAN SHE FRICK FRACKEN TRIES TO CHARGE ME MONEY THAT I DO NOT HAVE BECAUSE ONE OF THE DVD'S IS 'MISSING' UH NO YOU WRINKLY OLD NUT BAR IT'S RIGHT THERE. AND I CAN SEE IT, THE YOUNGER LIBRARIAN IS HOLDING IT BETWEEN HER STICK FINGERS.

EXCUSE THE CAPS I AM UPSET.

Sorry for the above! Now for what I was wanting to actually talk about.

This is just another preview sadly, I don't have writers block but I didn't want to keep you all waiting to long for something so yeah. You just get this for now. 

But what I really wanted to tell you all was that I have started another fanfiction! It's based off of the anime and manga Akatsuki no Yona and is called The Dark and Light Dragon. If you've seen the anime/ read the manga please support my story! If you haven't seen the anime or read the mango put it on your list! It's still ongoing right now and there's only one season of the anime as of right now and I'm not sure if they'll continue it or not but yeah. Please read if you're interested!