To Be A Princess: The Nightmare

Hello my dear readers! PLEASE DON"T HATE ME! I know it's been awhile, but I was waiting for Christmas to update because I knew I'd be getting a new laptop and I did! I will be updating more this week but not today because I have to go to work, blah! Anyway here's this! Also, if anyone is willing can you please help me with this video I wanted to make for The Time I Became Queen. For more information there's a message about it on my profile!  

For the picture just image her eyes the pink color they should be and the rose crown on her head.

Today was hectic after helping with getting everything situated with the prince's and kings, Sayuri hadn't gotten the chance to meet them. As of right now everyone was heading to bed as night had fallen.

Sayuri sat by her window in her night gown looking out into the night at the garden. "Chief Seiji Agro...." she whispered to herself as she thought of the first time they had met.

Flashback 11 years ago

Sayuri was 3 years old, a princess at the time, even as a small child her hair layered itself to the ground.

It was a lightly clouded morning, the sun just showing itself over the mountains. Sayuri was up and ready with excitement as she sneaked through the secret doors in her walls her grandfather had done for her and Batya never knew about...

Her hair was in a loose and messy side braid and the only thing she wore was a shirt she took from Batya to wear as a night shirt as she sucked on a lollipop. Sayuri giggled as she made her way through the tunnel that led out to the garden just thinking of how Batya would react when she sees she isn't there again.

She crawled out of the secret door on the castle walls making sure no one was around and then headed to her favorite flowers in the garden. Sayuri picked a few at a time and began to make flower crowns, by the time she had made two there was a shout.

"PRINCESS WHERE ARE YOU!" Batya shout echoed through the castle into the garden as she started to slap around the guards that are supposed to make sure she didn't leave again.

Sayuri fell back in a fit of giggles. Once composed with one last laugh she stood and made her way to the tall trees that were blooming light blue flowers.

"Hi mommy!" she than placed the pink and purple flower crown on top of the other stone. Here lies Queen Mi-kimi... the stones had engraved in them with several other flowers on the graves.

She smiled softly at the graves as she placed the second flower crown, with roses on her head for safe keeping. The little girl gazed over at all the other graves and resided a silent prayer with a promise to make each one of them a flower crown later, however there were three graves missing from this part of the grave sight. They lied underneath a dead cherry blossom tree and that area was also forbidden to go near.

 As Sayuri turned her gaze to look at the dead cherry blossom tree that stood far away behind the castle on top of a hill she froze. She wasn't the only living person in the garden.

Her magenta eyes stared into cloudy grey eyes, and they stared back at her. It was a boy, he was much older and taller than the three year old princess, he was at least in his teen years. He wasn't just tall but also had a strong build, a dark brown braid that went a little bit past his shoulders. He wore no shoes nor an actual shirt just poofed out pants and a cloak and had markings that looked like they were burned into his hands and feet.

Sayuri stared at him in a trance for a few more seconds before she gave him a closed eye smile, "Hello! My name's Sayuri," she than tilted her head to the side asking "What's your name?"

The boy thought for a moment as if he were searching his memories for something as he stared at her confused, once he figured what to reply what came from his mouth was a surprise, "誠司アグロ..." (I really don't know if that's how his name is said in Japaneses I just used Google translate soooo)

".... eh?" she gazed at him with wide eyes having no idea of what he had said.

A few confused moments later...

"I'm afraid I lost prince Seiji as you have lost your princess..." a man sighed as he slumped over.

Batya let out an aggravated sigh as she put her hand over her eyes "King Hiroko would know where to find her, but he's away on business...". Batya and the others and some guards went in search for Sayuri not thinking of looking in the garden, they also happened to bump into one of their guest who had also lost someone of importance.

They all began to argue of where they could be when one of the guards that was looking for Prince Seiji looked out the window, "AHH!" his mouth fell to the floor.

The man known as Kenji spoke making the others silent, "What is it?" he asked in their language.

The guard merely pointed still in shock. Everyone looked out the window seeing the very two they were searching for in the garden a few yards away, all of their mouth fell open as well but quickly shut as they dashed outside.

Once at the sight Mari fell face first into the grass laughing as Kenji's face turned red in embarrassment. There sat a 6 foot, 16 year old prince, his cloak off to the side with a crown of flowers atop of his head, flowers scattered around him and Sayuri showing him how to make a flower bracelet.

Sayuri looked over as a huge smile graced her face. Sayuri and Seiji glided over to the shocked group, Sayuri placing the flower crowns she made on each of them, "I made you a special crown see!" Seiji took Kenji's hand and placed the flower bracelet he made on his wrist as he grunted out something in his native tongue.

Kenji's face was still beet red as he moved to face Sayuri, their eyes met and she merely smiled and greeted him with a "Hello!" Kenji's body automatically went to the ground as he bowed spluttering out his apology for Seiji disturbing her. 

"あなたは秀吉あなたバカ年代の姫の存在下にあります!" He shouts to the others that he's with and the second he said that Sayuri was the princess the guards got to the ground like Kenji was while Seiji bowed slightly in respect as he cheeks were tinted pink.

Sayuri confused merely grabbed some more flower crowns and placed each of them on their heads as she smiled and laughed at their actions.

End of Flashback

Sayuri smiled to her self than frowned with a sigh as she got into bed soon falling asleep.

However she wasn't alone in her bedroom... piercing blue eyes loomed over her sleeping form in the dark. The dark shadows hand hovered over the girls face, "...Gomen," they set their justu and that's when Sayuri began to thrash in her sleep as nightmares seeped their way into her dreams.