To Be A Hated Kingdom

Two and a half years later

Hiruzen sat in a separate office from the Hokages looking through some papers when he stopped and looked out the window behind him. He blew out some smoke from his pipe, intertwining his fingers together. Looks like it's time for them to come back...

He turned back in his chair grabbing a fresh piece of paper and ink. After he wrote the letter he went the messengers room where the birds were and sent it off.

"It's been about two and half years hasn't it?"

"Indeed."

Two people walked through the Leaf villages gates the younger of the two jumping up the other smiled up at him.

"He certainly is cheerful today isn't he...?" the older man said to himself. He had long white hair and one red vertical red line under his eyes. The Toad Sage Jiraiya.

"I missed this place! It hasn't changed one bit!" the younger one yelled on top of a wood beam. He orange and black and had blonde hair. Naruto Uzumaki.

He squinted where the Hokages faces were. "Ha! They've added Tsunades ugly old mugshot to the mountain!" he laughed.

"You've grown a lot haven't you Naruto?"

Said boy turned around to see Kakashi Hatake.

"Yo!"

"Kakashi sensai!" He jumped over to him, "You haven't changed at all! Oh yeah," he reached into his backpack, "Hey, I have a present for you Kakashi Sensai!" He pull out a book handing it to Kakashi.

"You... H-how...th...this is..." Kakashi stuttered.

 "This is the latest in the Icha Icha series after three years! It's really boring, but you'll like it I think."

Jiraiya pouted where he stood.

The three began to walk, "Right, next stop straight to Ichiraku Ramen!"

"As promised I leave Naruto back in your care," Kakashi glanced over, " I fear Akasuki are growing impatient and will make a move on Naruto soon. I'm going to head around and gather as much information as I can."

"AHH!" Naruto screamed, "Sa- Sakura?"

She looked over standing next to Tsunade, "Eh, Naruto?"

The talked for a little bit Konohamaru showing up and showing Naruto his sexy justu making Sakura punch him around.

"Right... the nostalgia ends here... Kakashi," Tsunade called.

He closed his book, "It's been awhile hasn't it? From now on you two will be coming with me on team- related missions. Starting today we are equal Konoha shinobis." He pulled out two bells, "First I'm a little curious as to how you've developed. The rules are the same as when I first met you two. If you don't come with the intent to kill me, you will never succeed in getting these bells!"

The five of them went to the training fields where they first took the bell test. Tsunade and Jiraiya watching from the side. As the test began and turned to night Jiraiya glanced over to Tsunade his arms crossed.

"How has Kakashi been after...?" he trailed off.

Tsunade looked to the ground, "The first year was tough for him. Hiruzen and I had ANBU watch him in the shadows. Some days we had to drag him outside other days we had to force him to eat. After that year he began to progress in the coping process and here his now..."

Jiraiya nodded closing his eyes, "I see."

Naruto and Sakura walked going towards a place to eat, Kakashi having left to fill out a report.