To Be A Must Read!

Hey everyone! Yes, I know this isn't a chapter I just need to tell everyone somethings regarding this book.

This upcoming Wednesday I start my first day of my Senior year! So, obviously and sadly the chapters will be coming in slower, mainly because I can't stay up until three in the morning like I have been just to update my stories. Also, I need a job.

My 18th birthday will be this Saturday so I have to fill out more applications and hopefully someone will give me a chance and not use the same lame excuse of 'you need more experience,'.... I AIN'T GETTING ANY JOB EXPERIENCE BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE WON'T HIRE ME.

Anyway, updates will be slower because of school, I need a job and I can't (even though I want to) just stay locked up in my room all day everyday.

Couple more things regarding said above.... I AM NOT READY TO ADULT. I CAN'T MAKE PROPER PHONE CALLS. I STILL STICK STRAWS UP MY NOSE AT RESTAURANTS AND SAY I'M A FRICKEN WALRUS. I CAN'T ADULT YET. I AM NOT READY NOR PREPARED.

...

Anywho! Below is just some information about Tatsuo's sister. Also I had another bachelor entry come in so that information will be attached to the next actual chapter. I'm hoping to have a new chapter up by Saturday, no promises though!

Name: Mikuo Masato

From: Land of Frost

Kingdom: Reitō-mura

Age: 10

Height: 4' 11"

Likes: Her brother, the color blue, dogs, Miyuki, her owls, snow, candy, playing with her brother and the other children, listening to her brother play the piano and violin, and dresses

Dislikes: Thunder, people who don't like her brother, turkey, vegetables, cats (fear of cats mostly because her brother doesn't like them >=<) and water (fear of water)

Personality: Is very happy and carefree. She is very blunt and upfront when it comes to her opinion and very protective of her brother. She is also sweet if you can get past her sass (Sort of a Loli and Genki mixed together)

Past: She didn't know her parents well and considered her brother as her only parent figure. Tatsuo practically raised Mikuo and does everything in his power to keep her life carefree and happy, protecting her.

Fighting: None unless you include her naturally good right hook and the few lessons with Tatsou to help protect herself.

Partner: Currently raising two baby snow owls, Akio, and his twin sister, Akiko.