To Be A Watcher

Heeled footsteps echoed throughout the throne room as Sayuri entered with a blank expression on. Osamu turned at the sound and spotted her, "Ah, My lady there you are. I was beginning to think you got lost," he chuckled at his attempt to make a joke.

"Not at all Lord Osamu," she gave him a eyes closed smile as the Leaf teams came through the door she went through, "just side tracked..."

The others were shocked to see she had already got to the room and the fact that she was even in there since she had ran off so quickly. The guards who had followed after her came in behind the group.

They flinched in shock as they went to step over to her, "My lady!-" she cut them off with a stare that meant to be quiet. And they obeyed excluding one who clenched his fist and stepped forward in anger.

"My Queen!" Lord Osamu, Lady Riko, Mamoru and Nobuo, who were also in the room, looked over in disbelief at the guards actions. "This is not a time for you to be stubborn! We as, your guards and your protectors want... need to know what's going on! Why do you ha-"

"Silence," Sayuri states.

Nobuo glares at the guard, him being in charge of the guards and fighters, as Naruto and the others agreed with the guard who spoke up, "Watch your tongue! Who the hell do you think you are speaking talking too?!"

Sayuri growls out, "I said to be silent!" she turned sharply to the group. "There is time for such talk and there is a time to. Shut. Up." she glared heavily at them, but looked at the ground sadly as she turned to face the large doors in front of her. "We'll talk later. Now," she held her hands gently behind her back and straightened up forcing a closed eye smile to everyone, "Look presentable, King Yoshiro is here."

The guards tensed as they hurried to there post two a few feet on each side of Sayuri and one a couple feet behind her. Osamu and Nobuo to her left and Riko and Mamoru to her right, Sarutobi and the others formed a line on her right as well. Everyone giving one another uneasy glances just as the doors opened to reveal King Yoshiro and six of his guards.

All of them wore similar armor and had silk sashes the shade of Sapphire's on their right shoulders that slacked down on their sides and were attached to their silver armor.

"Good evening, you must be King Yoshiro of the Kingdom Hikari," she looked to Yoshiro and then to his guards.

Yoshiro nodded his head, bowing slightly, " Yes, and you are Queen Sayuri I presume?"

"You are correct, I welcome you and your company to my home Kingdom of Hideyoshi, " she smiled tenderly at them before bowing. Osamu and the rest following suit.

Sayuri straightened back up and made her way to Yoshiro, "Well, I'm afraid I haven't planned anything for us to do today," She faced him before turning to the doors that stood opened. "It's as exquisite day out and I have yet to get a taste of the sun, I wouldn't suppose you care to join me on a stroll around the village? I'm sure we can find something to chat about while we find something to entertain ourselves," she chuckled. 

"Not at all."

"Very well, can you fetch Kohana for me please?" she asked the guard who stood by the doors.

He bowed and left as they began to walk outside and wait.

In the matter of a few minutes Kohana and the others horses were brought to them as they stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting while the rest of Sayuri's company watched from the doors. Two different guards who Nobuo chose followed close behind Sayuri and King Yoshiros.

Sayuri smiled at everyone as Yoshiro and herself lead the way, galloping through the village, glancing over her shoulder in concern every so often just to make sure guards were there. She would not make the same mistake twice.