To Be A Son

It was quiet on the way back to Hideyoshi, the only sounds that circulated through the air was their footsteps and the soldiers chatter. Haji had changed his clothes while going back changing behind some trees. They got closer to Hideyoshi getting ready to go through the gates as Haji was brought the black and white spotted horse he rode before than they all entered the gates. 

"Lord Haji!"

"M'lord's back!"

Several people shouted as they seen Haji gallop in. All of the Hideyoshi's citizens had been told that for the time the Leaf Ninja were in the Kingdom and Sayuri remaining as Haji they would need to call her by Haji. However, they all treated him as they would've the Queen.

"Lord Haji, Lord Haji!" A couple of giggles were heard to their left causing him and the others to look over to see a group of small children no older than six wobbling up to him. "Lord Haji! Can we ride with you and Kohana now! Remember you promised that once you got back you'd let us ride!" The eldest of the group chanted.

"I'm busy at the moment Ai," Haji replied reaching down to ruffle her hair only for the little girl to puff out her cheeks and turn away from him the other boys and girls doing the same. Haji sweat dropped nervously giving in, "Alright, alright," he waved jumping off of Kohana making everyone behind him watch and stare.

"Yay!"

"Me first!" 

"No me!"

The children pushed and shoved at one another, one of the younger boys fell back and began to cry.

"Eh?" Haji picked up the little boy putting their foreheads together, "You're alright Bon, okay?"

The girls and boys in the group blushed and then jumped at Haji's legs yelling for him to hold them. He placed Bon on his hip while wiping his tears away before placing his hand on his other hip, "None of you will be getting a ride until you say you're sorry for pushing Bon."

They blinked glancing at the small boy with curly brown hair, "Gomensai, Bon Chan!" they said in unison bowing.

Haji sighed closing his eyes before opening one grinning, "First one to reach Bon gets to go with us first!" Haji raised Bon out for them try and reach him as they all began to jump up. Ai let another little girl named Gina up on her shoulders as Gina held a smaller boy up, named Eiji, as best she could. Eiji was able to touch Bon's leg.

"Looks like Bon, Eiji, Gina and Ai get to go first!"

"Aww! Na Faww!"

"Don't worry I'll ride with you guys next time alright?" Haji poked one of the children's foreheads before getting on Kohana with Bon and than reaching down for the other three. He scooted back in the saddle holding Bon to his chest since he was the youngest and smallest, Ai in front of him Gina being in the very front while Eiji in between the two girls.

"You have to go super duper fast this time Lord Haji!" Ai cheered as Haji strapped a rope around them all and his Leaf head band he pulled out of a pack around him and Bon.

"We give you permission Lord Haji," Haji looked over seeing the mother's of most of the children, the ones giving permission being the mothers of the ones riding Kohana. "Just don't kill them!" Haji smiled.

"Alright, boys and girls hold on tight you're mothers gave me permission to go fast, you ready?" They all cheered gripping onto one another or the rope, "Kohana ready girl?" the horse jumped up making the children shriek, "HA!" Haji snapped the saddles ropes putting chakra into Kohana's feet and dashing off towards the palace. Leaving a flabbergasted group of Leaf ninja in the dust.