To Be A King: The Last Cigarette

So I have been re-watching Naruto Shippuden and I saw where Asuma dies and Shikamaru has like a flashback. I didn't know Asuma teaches Shikamaru how to play Shoji I just assumed he had been playing since he was little. Anyway I apologize for mistaking that in The Time I Became Queen, I'm gonna keep like though cause I find it more interesting that way.

I've been spelling Akamaru as Akumaru so hopefully you know who I mean when I spell it wrong.
Hajj on the side.
Also, I forgot to dedicate my last chapter to this person, so this one is dedicated to SalemLucidEster! Thanks for all the comments and helpful ideas!

Silence filled the large dinning hall as Sayuri, the Hoshis, and all the Leaf sat at a giant dinning table with a velvet blue cloth and various of types of food scattered around the table. Sayuri's hair was now braided in a long thick braid, still long that trailed on the floor when she walked. She wore a deep purple dress with laced gloves.

"Dinner is served!" A cook says while bowing.

The Hoshi's started to take food from the platters and such. Sayuri glanced up from her plate seeing her guest staring at all the food amazed yet conflicted. She gave a small smile, "You know..." they snapped their attention to her, "The food is going to get cold if you just stare at it," she chuckled seeing some of them look embarrassed but nonetheless the dug into the food.

Sayuri had finished eating what she wanted and just watched the others when a thought popped into her mind,"Eh!"

"What's wrong M'lady?!" Mari chocked out her mouth stuffed with food.

Sayuri stood up and got up behind Kakashi when she all of a sudden bowed to him all flustered making him confused and embarrassed as well, "I sincerely apologize Kakashi! I had forgotten that we not only invited you and the others here to help us but also so you could see Haji! And I sent him out on a mission, g-gomensai!"

Everyone stared at her shocked and confused.

Kakashi nervously said, "It's alright, not a big deal really. I-it's fine Queen Sayuri," he waved his hands back in forth to reassure her.

Sayuri straightened up with a sigh of relief. "That's good," she smiled at him.

"Bark!" she looked to her side and saw Akamaru wagging his tail at her.

"Huh?"

"Akamaru, get back over here!" Kiba whisper yelled. "You were suppose to stay outside!" Kiba rushed over and started pulling the large dog, "Sorry about that I know he wasn't suppose to come in here, but I guess he got in without us knowing," Kiba scratched his neck.

Sayuri tilted her head to the side as Batya spit out her drink, "What do you mean? Why wouldn't he be allowed in here?" Batya stumbled out her seat.

"Huh? But she said that you didn't like dogs," Kiba pointed to Batya.

"I love animals," Sayuri looked at Batya, " she doesn't like dogs."

"I only said that m'lady in your best interest! I didn't want the mutt to jump at the food is all," Batya nervously explained herself easing herself away from Akamaru.

"I don't see what the problem is, Akamaru is a trained ninja dog I would think he'd behave himself. Besides," Sayuri reached across the table and grabbed a turkey leg, "I had this made special for him since Haji told me Akamaru liked turkey!" she tossed the leg at the big dog making him jump in the air catching it. Sayuri giggled, "See, he's harmless Batya."

Batya shyly bowed, "E-eh y-yes M'lady..."

After dinner everyone went to bed.

(Honestly with this chapter I have no fricken clue on how to end it so...)