To Be Changed

Please read the bold when you get to the end! 

Warning there is some cussing in this!

It had taken them about four days to get to the outskirts of the Hidyoshi's grounds and that entire time Naruto complained.

"I still don't see why we have to help those bastards," he growled.

"Naruto..." Sakura grumbled. She and everyone else there didn't like the fact they were on there way to help someone that killed their friend either but Naruto was starting to annoy her.

" I guess now would be the to tell you some things..." they looked toward the third as he looked to the sky. "I know all of you are upset, most of you were close to Haji, but just know that what he did was not only to save all of you but to help himself," he glanced at all of them.

"Are you saying he died on purpose or something?!" Shikamaru growled unexpectedly.

"In a way, yes, he did, Haji was sick and losing control of his... gifts. He needed help from people who were qualified and able to do so," before anyone else could argue a man on a horse rode up to them.

"Are all of you the Leaf Ninja?"

Hiruzen nodded.

The man sighed in relief, "Thank goodness you're all here, we really need your help right now although you are earlier than expected... Our Lord is stubborn and doesn't know when to give up! Please follow me!" Than he rode off.

"As of today everything will change," The Third said to them glancing at Shino and Lee making them nod.

A week after Sayuri received the letter.

Sayuri walked down the hall holding her left arm chewing on her thumb nail. There were shouts in the room she was heading, those shouts being Mari arguing with Nobuo about there next ambush tactic.

When Sayuri came to ruling and after she lost her arm to Rie the Kingdom had gained repeated threats from, at the time, an unknown source. Later, after a threat to kill Sayuri, attacks replaced the threats. They were a group of vicious rouges called The Wolves Ban Clan. They weren't a clan at all just separate individual rouges who enjoyed fighting and killing.

Opening the doors to what they call the War Room everything went silent. Mari had Nobuo in a choke hold with his own sword to his throat, his face turning blue from lack of oxygen. Once Mari realized what she was doing while in the presence of the Queen she dropped him immediately. Jumping on him she skipped over to Sayuri as Batya walked over to her side.

"My Queen! Please tell this idiot that my tact is 100 times better than his..." Sayuri wasn't listening, dazed off in thought. That is until she tripped over the choked up Nobuo who was attempting to stand. She fell face first into the ground.

She was pulled up quickly as everyone was fussing over her, asking what was wrong and if she was okay, and her response was a merely, "Ow.."

Everyone sat around the war table staring at Sayuri curious of what caused her to be lost in thought when she finally stopped chewing her thumb nail and spoke.

"I received a letter from Hiruzen and I am to return to the Leaf as Haji," before the uproar came she rose her hand up silencing them, "I do not wish to leave you all especially while Wolves Ban Clan is still under ways, but I have no choice I made a promise with Tsunade and Hiruzen, one that I intend on keeping. The three of us have come up with a plan as well, so all of you aren't here having to take care of these issues." They all leaned in to listen, "They will be sending Leaf Shinobi to help with this problem, the very ninja's who know me as Haji and dead. I will go back to being Haji, the explanation as to how I am alive will be discussed later. For now we need to come up with a few things...."