To Be The Light

Chapter dedicated to Smile_More_I_Like_It for editing a picture for the story! It's on the side.

When they got back to the village everyone was shocked and over joyed and amazed. Asuma died and is now back, alive, walking, smiling, breathing. Kurenai had rushed over to him the moment she saw him, in tears, happy that he was alright than she glomped onto Haji who Kakashi now carried, as well as lectured him. Lets just say Haji had gotten many lectures on his way back to the village and he'll receive more that is certain.

"I'm tired," Haji mumbled into Kakashi's shoulder as they walked to their home. Haji glanced at Kakashi when he didn't respond, a slight glare was in his eye, "Are you mad at me for bringing him back..."

Kakashi sighed, "No...and yes. I'm happy that my friend and fellow ninja is back, but I'm not happy that to bring him back had to potentially coast my child's life."

Haji looked away, "...I see..."

Sensing the era from Haji, "But,... no I'm not made... just sad."

Haji tilted his head, "Sad?"

He nodded, "It saddens me that I wont be able to stop you from saving others. You care deeply for everyone else's emotions and physical health that you forget to, on purpose or not, care about yourself. I can't protect as much as I'd like to think I can, especially when you leave the village to go to Hideyoshi. Who knows what could happen to you, you may one day bring back a life resulting in the end of your own and... I wouldn't know until days after.... That's what saddens me..."

A few days later

Saskue had defeated Orochimaru consuming his chakra and suppressing it into his body. Now he traveled with a swords man named Suigetsu, a girl named Karin and another man named Jugo.

"From now on we four travel as one," Sasuke announces, "And our group will be known as "Snake". Snake only has one purpose, Itachi Uchiha."

They four started traveling when Sasuke changed directions remembering something, "Why did we change directions, Sasuke?" Karin took notice.

"I have something to take care of and this will also be a pit stop for now..." After a few hours they came in front large blue and white gates with guards posted on each side of the gate doors, hundreds of civilians walking around, happy, inside.

"Whoa, this place is huge!" Suigetsu said glancing in his eyes widening, "Is that a castle!"

"Halt! State your name and purpose," one of the guards pointed his sword at them the other merely glancing up when he caught Sasuke's eye.

"Go on in Uchiha, but you might have to wait awhile she left a few days ago," the second guard ushered them in.

Sasuke nodded and walked through the gates the other three confused.

Sakura and Naruto were in the Hokage's office with Jiraiya and Kakashi when Naruto noticed someone missing, "Hey, where's Haji? Shouldn't he be here to?"

Kakashi side glanced at them when they stared at him, "He was called back to Hideyoshi by the Queen so..."

Naruto growled and crossed his arms, "That isn't fair! Haji is part of the Leaf Village and should be here not with some half-ass 'family' members!" he air quoted.

Haji was now in King Hiroko's old study standing on top of a large transportation scroll he had set up before he left to bring Asuma back to life. Haji transformed back into Sayuri wearing a long gray laced dress, Kakashi's words never leaving her thoughts.