Chapter 89

I woke to a trail of kisses going down my side, smiling I let myself fall into the carnality of what my husband was doing to me and that was making me lust for him.

Neither one of us went to sleep when we should have but as Vincent was going down on me, he very plainly stated that we were staying in bed all day so he could have his way with me.

"You have the most beautiful skin" he murmured as his soft lips tickled my side. God the way this was headed it was like the intimacy we shared the first time on his plane, I relished and savored those memories like a fine wine.

"Hmm Vincent" I moaned as he rolled me on to my back, his mouth going straight for my n*pples, it was like he was trying to figure out which one was tastier and decided he loved both equally.

I got the sensation of his hand trying to make its way between my legs but I stopped him.  I was naked, he was clothed in his underwear and this was going to feel so awesome, letting my wet folds slide along his length.

"Baby I need to touch you" he said, sounding like he was about to break.  "Patience my darling" I told him seductively, rolling on top of him and sitting up.

I placed his hands on my thighs and let them run slowly up and down my heated flesh, his eyes searing into me.  "God you're beautiful" he breathed. 

I took one of his hands and moved it to my baby bump, letting him explore all on his own, a sexy smile spreading across his stubbled face.

I hadn't told him yet, but I had started feeling flutters and it was amazing but for now, I was working on seducing my husband.

"Underwear.  Off" I commanded.  Once he shimmied them off, I moved up on him closer, my body's own GPS homing in on him.  I was wet.  Really wet.

Holding his length straight up, I leaned over as much as I could and took him into my mouth, my saliva running down his c*ck as I worked him hard.

"Calli oh Christ baby! That feels so good" my husband moaned. I moved my mouth off of him with a 'pop' and worked on scooting myself forward enough for our bodies to make contact.

"Put your hands on my hips and help me move" I panted from his hardness pushing into my sex like that. Large, strong hands gripped my body, hands that loved me and kept me safe. Hands that would hold our baby soon.

Vincent helps me establish a slow, sensual rhythm, but the building up in my core is telling me that my body wants what it wants and right now I want to come.

My head is thrown back, my mouth has formed a small 'o' and Vincent's moans are sexier than hell as I increase our pace. All it would take at this point is for him to touch me and I would break apart.

As if reading my mind, one hands teases and toys with my n*pple, sending sparks through the lower portion of my body and his other hands works my cl*t into a frenzy and I'm at the point of no return now.

"Vincenzo" I breath, just needing him to tell me that I can come. I'm splitting my thoughts between his hard c*ck sliding against me and the sensation of his hips thrusting upwards and that's it, I'm done for.

"F*ck!" I scream as I dig my nails into his chest, a hissing sound escaping his lips sounds like steamy pipes in a boiler room. "Come on baby, I love watching you come" he panted.

When I thought I couldn't possibly take any more, he gently lifts my hips, positions himself and slides into me, filling me instantly with his magnificent manhood.

"Ah! Yes!" I hissed as his girth caressed my cl*t, making it swell with the need of finding release again. Between this baby and Vincent, I was going to be physically exhausted for the next seven months, but oh it was a very good tired.

Vincent sat up and plowed his lips into mine. He tasted of me, scotch and Vincent and I wanted to savor this taste always, his taste, for the rest of my life. "I love you, mi amore" I whisper in his ear.

I loved when he growled, that was Vincent speak for me man, you woman, me take you now. I laughed inwardly at my juvenile assessment but it so suited him, but to be fair, he always knew when I needed gentle and romantic and when I wanted to be taken an thrown on the bed, so he could f*ck me thoroughly.

"I want you on your knees, baby. I want to see that beautiful as* while I give you every hard, thick, long inch of me" he gritted. Hmm, this was new, but I liked it.

He helped me assume the position while using his knees to spread my knees a little further apart but before I could feel him sink into me, he teased my back entrance with his tip and let it trail all the way down to my swollen bud.

It was the greatest sensation I'd ever felt, going from one end like that to the other. "I'm going to claim this one day" he breathed, talking about my back door. "But only when you're ready baby."

I grunted like a Neanderthal at his dark confession and secretly wondered if it hurt as bad as I had heard, but for now I wasn't going to worry about that, it would be another time.

I reached behind me, placing my hand on Vincent's hip, my fingertips in contact with his glorious ass and you know what I felt, every muscle, every roll his hips made, I could feel it and all it did was make me want him more.

I was feeling adventurous, and I wasn't sure if it was because of my hormone levels whacking out or just the fact that my husband was sin personified and I wanted to do very naughty things to him and with him.

I scooted away from Vincent, breaking our contact, which left me feeling very empty, but stuck out my hand and led us to the bathroom.

Poor thing, I'm sure he thought I'd lost my marbles, but all I said was "Trust me."  He nodded, so I turned and faced the counter and came face-to-face with our reflections in the mirror.  I placed my leg on low level counter and Vincent picked up on what I was doing and slid into me.

Watching ourselves as we made love was sexy as f*ck and a turn on but I was having trouble keeping my eyes open as my core began to wind up.

Vincent wrapped his hand around my throat as he plunged into me.  "Ah...oh...God" I husked, getting closer.  "Vincent...please" I begged. 

He knew what I wanted and needed, so he released my throat and massaged my cl*t, my hips dancing with his hand until I couldn't take anymore.

"Come on baby, give it to me, you know you want to" Vincent ground his hips deeper until I lost it, all control flew out the door.

I love my husband more than I ever thought I could, in this capacity and now I was the mother of his child.  I loved my life, it was full of love, joy and happiness.

All right my lovely Watties, the next chapter, as per request from @Lore507, will be from the POV of Luca and Bri.  Enjoy!