Chapter 2

(picture of Vincenzo Siranni)

"Basta! (enough)" Vincent yelled into the phone. He'd had enough of dealing with stupid people. With the exception of those closest to him, he truly believed that everyone else was as stupid as a box of rocks and he had no time in dealing with them.

Looking up from his phone call, he signaled his second-in-command, Luca Adamo, to enter his office. Throwing himself into the chair across from Vincent's desk, he placed his right ankle over his left knee, pulled out a cigarette from his suit pocket and lit up.

"Look, I told Domenico to specifically send you those papers overnight" Vincent said pinching the bridge of his nose. Domenico Cantu was his consigliere, only second to another man, his head consigliere and right now, that man was giving him problems.

"Well if you have them, why are we having this conversation?" he asked heatedly, looking over at Luca who was just rolling his eyes.

"No more excuses, Antoine. I want it taken care of right now or you can kiss your lifestyle good bye. Siamo chiari (Are we clear)?" He didn't wait for a response, he just slammed the phone down, almost breaking it.

"What was that all about?" asked Luca as Vincent stood to take off his suit jacket. Walking over to the bathroom in his office, he started to explain the phone call.

"Antoine Mancini has to be the most ignorant person on the face of the planet. I had Dom send him the contract, overnight mind you at my expense, and then he calls to tell me he doesn't understand them. Jesus Christ and the Holy Mary" he puffed out in frustration.

Luca just smirked at his boss and friend's impatience with everyone and everything around him. He was getting ready to be a part of a merger that would either make or break him, mentally that is.

He was going to start a relationship with Antoine's daughter, in hopes that it would solidify his presence with the syndicate. It's not that Vin was a bad boss, but he was lose with his morals and had a different girl in his bed every night.

The syndicate had voiced displeasure with his man-whoring ways and told him basically to settle down or give up his position. He was a third generation boss and he wasn't about to give it up now. Luca knew this.

Vincent pulled off his dress shirt and went in search of a fresh one. He was six foot five inches, very muscular due to his work out regime and he did that when he was stressed which was a lot lately.

He had bulging biceps, broad shoulders, narrow waist and when he was without a shirt, like now, you could see that ever present V that trailed down and disappeared beneath his underwear.

He was model like in his looks and features and that's what made the women flock to him. That and his money and position. Just once he would like to find a woman that wanted to be with him just because. A real woman, not fake, inside and out. He didn't think such a creature existed.

His upper body was covered in tattoos. His family name was above his belly button. Siranni in beautiful script writing looked magnificent on his ripped abdomen.

Both arms, from the shoulders to the bend in his elbows, were tribal looking with dark, black ink. It looked sexy against his olive skin and added to his devastatingly good and dangerous looks.

He had a tattoo of the Italian flag on his left pec and a pistol on his right pec. Lealta' (Loyalty) was on the inside of his right arm and Rispetto (Respect) was on the inside of his left arm.

He had a huge scrolled cross tattooed across his back in the same dark, black ink as his tribal markings and a rosary that hung from it. He was sex on legs and he knew it.

He had rich, brown colored hair and it could lay any way and he would look like he was just f*ucked, rolling out of bed and facial hair that was so sexy.

His eyes were something to behold. One minute they would be dark as the night and at the flip of a switch, they turned to a luscious light caramel color. He indeed was a very sexy man but sometimes, when he was alone, he would wonder what else there was out there.

He would be turning thirty in six months and the syndicate had given him that amount of time to either be engaged, married or both by that time. That didn't give him much leeway to seduce and bed the Mancini girl but he had enough charm that he was sure he could pull it off.

Pulling on his clean shirt, he got it buttoned up and tucked in. Walking out to where Luca was sitting, he buckled his belt and threw on his suit jacket.

"So, do you know anything about her?" Luca asked as they prepared to go to the hotel's security room. Vincenzo Siranni owned and operated the Belagio Hotel on the Vegas strip.

"No. I only know that she's twenty-four, just turned last week. She graduated from Columbia with honors in Forensic Accounting and that she looks like a model.

Antoine said that she was traveling with his mother, Abrielle Accardi and that they would be arriving this evening for dinner and a show. That's why I want to be in the security booth when they arrive. I want to see her first."

Luca laughed out loud as Vincent scowled at him. Pulling his gun out, he racked it and placed it on his desk as a warning.

Luca kept laughing but held up his hands in a defensive gesture. "I'm just yanking on you, Vinny. Calma" he told his boss. Luca was the only one that could talk to Siranni without repercussions.

"Did you ever try to do a search for her online?" he asked Siranni. Vincent just scowled again. He hated anything to do with technology. That's why he surrounded himself with people that could do that for him.

Pulling out his mini I Pad, Adamo started to do a search of Calliope Mancini. After just a few moments, he whistled out loud and said "Damn! Holy Mary, Vin!"

This piqued Vincenzo's curiosity now, so he walked over to where his friend was sitting. Holding up the device, Luca let Vin get a good look at who he was supposed to be meeting.

"Merda (shit)" slipped out of Vin's mouth when he saw the first of many pictures. They were innocent pictures of her on graduation, with her family, friends and a lot of single pictures.

She sure didn't look stuck up or conceited. Not like the women he was used to surrounding himself with, but anyone knows that you can fake anything for a picture.

He would just have to see if she was anything like what her pictures portrayed but he had to admit that he felt a different kind of stirring in his body. One that he wasn't familiar with.

Slowly handing back the electronic device to Luca, he couldn't help but notice the cheeky grin that his friend had on his face.

Holding up his finger, Vincenzo growled at him and told him not to say a word. Shaking his head, Adamo just got up and led his boss to the door.

Talking into his sleeve, Luca let the other men know that they were leaving the boss's office and headed to the security room.

This was going to be an interesting evening to say the least. Now that he'd seen her, Vincenzo Siranni could not get Calliope Mancini out of his mind.

Calliope, he even liked the way it sounded in his mind. He wondered what his name would sound like as it fell from his lips as he bedded her.

Smirking to himself, his only thought was of breaking her, making her his and taking her any time, any day and any place he wanted. He was, after all, Vincenzo Alessandro Siranni, and what he wanted, he always got.

Hello my lovelies! This is just a taste of my new book coming out! I am still finishing up Her Russian but wanted to reveal a little portion of this newest one. I hope y'all enjoy and I'm looking forward to all the votes, reads and comments!