Chapter 77

Vincent was furious.  Furious at Calli, for not letting him explain and furious at Natalie, the little slut hostess from his restaurant for causing this mess.

They were in the office of the restaurant, when she walked in on him having a conversation with his wife and being the trouble maker she was, she called out to him, knowing his wife would hear.  She got off on stirring sh*t up.

She got fired for her little antics and Vincent said if he ever saw her again, she would not breath long after that.  The gray pallor of her skin told Vincent she'd gotten the message.

When he arrived back home, he saw a frantic Meo, on the phone, trying to track down where Calli and Bri could have gone and they put their heads together trying to figure out where the girls went and what vehicle was missing.

Franco came back in and said that Vincenzo's Mclaren was gone, but then he added an additional statement.  "Boss, the GPS has been disabled and both girl's cells are off.  What do you want to do?"

"Fanculo!" Vincent roared.  "Damn it, Calli" he hissed, running his hands through his hair.  His mind was going fast and furious trying to think of where the girls might go.

He exhaled and turned to Luca and said "I know where they are."  That's all he said as they loaded up in the SUV. "Boss, where we heading?" Franco asked. "Rome, the villa I bought for Calli" he said.

The group traveled in silence and for two hours, Vincent kept going over what he was going to say and how he was going to act when he saw her.  It'd been a while since he had felt her body against his and he felt responsible because he'd been working so much.

When they pulled into the driveway, Vincent was clinching his fists and then relaxed them because the last thing he wanted to do was yell at her or lose his temper.  God he loved her so much, but she drove him crazy sometimes.

Vincent was the first one from the vehicle when he saw Bri come out of the house in her bikini.  He held his finger out, motioning for her to come to him and as she got closer, he saw the fear in her eyes.

"Vincent I..." He didn't let her finish.  "I will deal with you later.  Where is she?"  Bri said around the corner, in the garden, on the swing.  "Please don't be mad at her" Bri pleaded.

Vincent's body relaxed at her words and he placed his hand to her cheek, caressing it gently and then he walked off to find his wife.  As he neared the area, he heard her sniffling and it made him feel awful but he had to put a stop to this and now.

She jerked her head up when she heard someone approaching and the look on her face was one of surprise, then hurt and lastly anger.

"Should have known you'd find me" she muttered, looking back down.  Vincent walked in front of her and assumed the stance of don't f*ck with me and just waited.

"I told you that I would always find you, gattina.  Now, are you going to listen or do I have to take you over my knee?"  His eyes were flashing in anger as he shouted.

"You wouldn't dare!" Calli shouted back.  Vincent just threw his hands up in the air and yelled "When are you going to stop expecting the worst of me, huh?  I told you that I would  never hurt you or be unfaithful, Calli.  You know what, I'm tired of this sh*t.  You either trust me or you don't.'

As he started walking back towards the house, he heard her start to sob and it melted his heart, plus he would never turn away from her in anger, so he walked back over to where she was sitting and got down on his knees, in between her legs.

Lifting her chin up, he studied her face and realized that she'd been missing him as much as he missed her.  Caressing her cheek with the backs of his fingers, he laid his forehead against hers and sighed.

"I'm sorry baby.  Sorry for being gone so long and sorry I couldn't stop that stupid, jealous cagna from opening her mouth and trying to make you think something was going on.

Calli, we were in the restaurant office.  Me, her and Luca.  She has always wanted attention from me and I would never give her the time of day and when she found out I had gotten married, she lost it.

She heard me on the phone with you and that's when she said what she did.  Luca had to literally pull me off her.  I was ready to twist her neck off but instead I fired her and blacklisted her.

I love you, Calli.  I don't want anyone else.  You are it for me and I hope I'm it for you baby.  You make me feel more happy than I have a right to be."  Vincent had said what he needed to, the rest was up to his wife.

Calli placed her arms around Vincent's neck and kissed him, her lips feeling soft and moist.  "I'm sorry Vincent.  I know you wouldn't hurt me like that but I still keep worrying about it.  I don't want to be that person."

Kissing his wife felt amazing and he'd hated that it'd been so long, because kissing her always centered him and made him feel alive.

"Calli" he breathed, as her hands reached for his shirt, pulling it from his dress pants and unbuttoning it.  Her hands on his chest made him shudder, while his hands made their way under her dress.

She gasped when he literally ripped the panties from her sex and she gasped again when his head disappeared under her dress, his tongue making contact with her core.

"Oh baby" he groaned as he concentrated on her sex.  "Come on, Calli, open a little wider" he begged and then said "Good girl" when she complied.  He really teased her for a while, lathing her cl*t with his tongue and enjoying the sounds she made.

She placed her legs on his shoulders and leaned back, her hands gripping his hair tightly.  "Oh Vincenzo, God yes!" Calli moaned as her hips swayed with his tongue.

"Tell me when you're gonna come" he urged.  Damn it his d*ck was solid right now and he couldn't wait to bury himself inside her, to feel her clamp down on him and drain him dry.

"So close" she barley got out, so he pressed harder and as she said the words, he felt her quiver and explode around his tongue.  It was a magnificent thing to behold.

"Come here baby" he said thickly, picking her up and laying her on the ground.  Her face was beautifully flushed from her orgasm and that made him want her more.

Pulling his pants down to his knees, he settled between her's and asked if she was ready.  Biting her lip, she nodded, so Vincent reached between them, placed himself before her and pushed himself into her.

She was so wet and ready, he went in like silk.  "Oh God" he drawled, stilling himself so he could take in the goodness of her body and how amazing she felt wrapped around him.

Vincent made love to his wife, in their garden.  He was Adam and she was his Eve and the only thing she ever tempted him with was her body and he would willingly succumb every time.

"Please don't ever doubt what I feel for you or how you make me feel.  You drive me crazy sometimes but I wouldn't trade this feeling for the world" his words meant every thing and he would never take them back.

They laid there for a bit longer, just listening to the waves below and the breeze rustling the tree branches and they both felt the calm and serenity of their place in each other's lives and what Vincent didn't tell her was, he was very sure that they had made a baby.