Idek

2 hours later
WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME AT THE BEACH ALONE!
Right now the guys were singing songs for the cheerful audience. Cole was still wet as we played in the ocean only 20  minutes ago.  I was in the crowd in the back talking with Amanda and Alex at the mini hut. (A small restaurant) and the audience clapped as they finished their song.

"Okay guys, we're answering questions on twitter so tweet now using the hashtag #IM5beachquestions" Will said.

"First question, @shfbshabd How long are you guys staying in L.A.?" Dana said reading off of his phone.

"Well a few weeks. We're filming videos and stuff so stay tuned" Gabe said winking at Alex 

"Second, @hbasnbdh Cole, what is your favorite date with Beky?" Dalton said reading it to Cole as he fake cried

"Well, umm. I think it's going ot be our next date, we're going to Ecuador for her birthday." He said. The fans cooed with Awws and My face went red as some fans in the back looked at me. Alex and Amanda nudged my shoulder as I was freaking out.

"Next Question,@dshabdhsuahd When's your next video?" 

"Umm, well we're doing videos every  Tuesday so watch that" Dalton said

"well that's the end of the questions. For now, we'll answer some on twitter later. Have a nice night, Bye" Dana said as the guys waved to the crowd. They walked off the steps and around the crowd. I ran towards Cole.

"AHH COLE! Why Didn't you tell me that we were going to Ecuador." I said hugging him

"Because it was supposed to be a secret, and I was going to tell you on a romantic date but we had this concert and yeah." He said.

"WELL I LOVE YOU! You are literally the best boyfriend ever" I said still hugging him.

"let's go back to the hotel? I'm tired" Cole said. We were washed out from the sun and swimming in the ocean and the performance.

"OKay" I said smiling. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.

Ahhh Cole, the best person EVER!

Okay. Sorry this chapter was suuuuuper short. I was trying to find more ways to lead it to the end because I have the last chapter done. 
which takes me to, There's like 3 chapter's left and Superman is over :'( and to see how many readers I have makes me so happy that I am making a sequel after I will start that one soon and I promise I will update 20 times more faster. It's just with school and homework. and writer's block.

but yeah. The next chapter/ end of this chapter will be better. I PROMISE!

Anyways. love you xoxo