Meeting 2/5 of IM5

10 minutes before the first bell rings

I thought I was going to be tardy but I guess my brother set my clock 20 minutes ahead so I could freak out about being late. Anyways, it gives me time to socialize with my friends. The school felt empty though, like no one was here. I started walking down the long, empty, narrow halls to my first period class, chemistry. I hate this class because its super boring and I Always end up almost falling asleep.

I was about to enter my dull, bland, classroom when I heard screaming and I saw a big group of girls huddling around a doorway. In between all the girls, I saw 5 guys, Dana, Dalton, Will, Gabe, and Cole all from IM5.

That's probably what Tali was texting me about. I'm not going to get into this though because I'm scared I won't get out. I went back to m first class where only the guys were because they weren't obsessed over im5. I sat down and the first bell rang. A few girls walked in and sat down. there wasn't very many people in this class. There are about 18 seats and only 17 are In this class, the rest either take biology or are in 2nd or 3rd period. No one sits next to me though because its a seating chart.

       We were learning  about carbon or whatever he was talking about when Gabe (from im5) came in, Mr. Pilap seemed a little angry so he commented  " just because you're famous or whatever you are, doesn't mean you can come late to class". It really only had been about 5 minutes since class started and this class is an hour and 15 minutes.

What Mr. P said kind of gave Gabe a worried look on his face knowing that Mr. P has a reputation of being rude and will yell until you cry.

" I'm very sorry sir and I won't do it again" Gabe said hoping that will be forgiven

 "Who has an empty seat next to them" Mr. P asked already knowing it was me but wanted to see my reaction. I slowly lifted up my hand .

"Gabe, you can sit next to Beky" he explained to Gabe as Gabe started walking to sit down.

Mr. P went back to teaching the lesson. I grabbed out my notebook and started writing since there is no talking allowed in this class unless we want detention.

"Hey Gabe, I'm Beky" I jotted down in my cute yet weird handwriting.

he read it quickly and handed back to me, swiftly and quietly "Hey Beky, I'm Gabe."

"So, what brought you here to chemistry?" I wrote down handing it back to him.

he did the same thing over and over again which is normal I guess..."Cole did, he said that he wanted me to tell him how chemistry is so that then we can trade classes"

"That's cool, well, I better get back to work" I wrote down while trying to get back to what Mr. P was teaching.

20 minutes later    

         This class is super boring and if I don't start walking around, I swear I'm going to be dead asleep in the next 30 seconds.

"Mr. Pilap, may I go to the restroom" I asked hoping he would let me go.

He gave me a weird disknowledging face but soon said "Yes Beky, just be back in 3 minutes or less".

I got up from my chair and walked out the door, I didn't really need to go so I just wandered around the halls until I got to my locker. I put in my combination and I decided to clean it since it was starting to get a little messy.

"Hey you!" Someone called out. I tried to ignore it since i cant waste my time even though I am anyways so I decided to turn around to see who it was

Guess what!!! It was Cole♥.

I was kind of shocked to see a guy talking to a girl like me because he is totally out of my league. I decided to show him my sassiness just because I'm always Sassy  "my name isn't you if you wanted to know"