I don't even know what to name it

Beky's POV

Today was a lazy day. No concerts, No signings, Nothing for the guys. Which means Lazy day for me. 

I stared at the blank ceiling nourishing (yes nourishing ._.) Cole's warmth. His firm grip around me made it feel impossible to get out but it's worth a try. I slowly and gently squirmed out of tight arms when he just squeezed my waist harder.

"Cole" I whispered

"Noooo, why are you up so early" he said groggily in his very attractive morning voice

"Early? It's noon. I want to make lunchh" I whispered in a whiny tone. He just pulled me closer to him and so my face was against his bare chest (Yes. He sleeps shirtless obviously) 

"No you're mine right now. Just stay and then we'll go to McDonalds or something" he said still half asleep

"Cole, I have to pee though" I said a little squirmy. He loosened his grip.
"Fine but come back. I dont want you running around the room so early." he said. I kissed his cheek and then jumped off the bed. I didn't really need to pee.

Slowly, I strutted (Yes, strutted) down the hallway. (No this place is more like an apartment than a hotel so it's not just one room) I walked to the dining/living room and sat down by the table. I need to find something to cook. 
After 30 seconds of thinking, I decided to make grilled cheese. I walked over to the stove area and realized we didn't have the cheese, Dalton and Will did so. I walked to the door that leads out to all the other rooms. I walked threed doors down and knocked. Will answered and he was like a ball of jumpiness.

"Bekyyyyy, What do you need?" he asked. 

I giggled, "Do you have cheese, I'm making grilled cheese and you guys have the cheese" I said. He ran to the back and came back with cheese. but he was laughing really hard.

"Thanks" I said not questioning his odd laughter. I ran back to our room and shut the door softly still knowing that Cole was partially asleep.

I grabbed a pan and put the butter on the bread and then put on the hot pan (Sorry I'm not good at explaining cookingness) I then added the cheese and the other slice of bread and all of the sudden, to firm arms of what I felt 15 minutes ago wrapped around my waist. Knowing it was Cole, I turned around and pecked his lips.

"Goodmorning Cutie" I said

"You never came back" He whined 

I giggled. "I was hungry. and I needed to make lunch for us." I smelled somthing burning. It was the sandwich. I turned around and turned off the stove I picked the sandwich up with the spatula and tossed it in the garbage.

"You see what you made me do?" I said trying not to laugh behind my not serious frown

He laughed, "Let's just go to McDonalds, just you and me and if we need to, we'll pick up stuff for the guys and Alex"

"Fine but I need to get ready" I said

"You're fine like that, it's not like you want to impress anyone other than me, right" he said

I winked and ran up the stairs to get dressed. I changed into this and went back downstairs to find Cole watching adventure time and eating warheads

"Hey. You can't do that without meeeee" I said in an informative joking tone

"Well you take long to get ready and I had nothing else to do so" he said laughing. He got up and I started walking towards the door. He grabbed my hand and we intertwined fingers. Walking down the hallway and out the hotel doors.

"I told the guys we'd bring them food so" Cole said

"Okay" I smiled. You don't know how bad the butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. We walked to the parking lot into his car and let each others hands go. Then I got in and we drove to McDonalds. 

"Cole, McDonalds is only a few blocks away, I don't see why we're driving there" I laughed

He just smiled and continued driving. We passed McDonalds and I didn't know what was hapening.

"Cole where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to the park Princess, didn't I say that before?" He smiled 

"Hahaha (uncomfortable laugh) No. You didn't but I guess it's fine" I said

We arrived at the park and then we linked hands again. Out of nowhere I hear music and I see yellow, red and blue shirts everywhere.

"You know how you say you always miss Ecuador Princess?" Cole asked. I started smiling like crazy. I turned to him and hugged him as tight as I could. 

"OH MY LOSH COLE! I forgot about the Festival they have here. You are so Amazing!!! I love you to death and eternity and more than anyone could love someone ever" I said. I was really happy.

At The festival, they bring a lot of Ecuadorian and stuff that they sell there and bring it here and they party. I've always wanted to come to one of these and now I'm at one and I just. I love Cole he's just so amazing

"Cole, can we see if they have Galak?" (Galak is a chocolate. a really yummy one) 

"Of Course." he said. We walked around the stands and there it was. my favorite chocolate of all kind. They had bags of them and the bags were only 10 cents I pulled out my spare change I keep with me and paid the mand a dolloar so I had 10 bags of Galak. 
You don't know how happy I was.

About 30 minutes later, we got back in the car and went to McDonalds to pick up food. Then we went back to the hotel and I gave everyone a bag of Galak and man. 
I love Cole